Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Yancy Alien Hunting On Golf Course -- Shocking End!

Wed, Sep 27 2023 1:06 PM (1,337 replies)
  • BIGAL123
    200 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2016 12:30 PM

Yancy -

Looks like fun - I tried it, but it is too quick for me to move the aiming arrow and still score high enough to earn any coins. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Jun 14 2016 8:24 PM

YancyCan:

Paranormal Analysis of Mystery Package - Professional/Beta Mode

EP. 2 of the "Fell From The Sky Mystery Package" series & whatnot

The beta-analysis of paranormal possibles begins using the highest end most modern tools at our disposables.

Mystery  Package               ..............              got one once   ...... can,t   talk  about it , stay with me now .........         one day I will tell what was in the box ........ it is from another world or  dimention    ..................                  All  i am  sure of i see  all Yancy    explorable in my dreams since . I understand all  WGT   mystery  ..can,t talk no more  ......   Check    Yancy  on UTube         ......            you may feel the thruth ......                Frapp

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Wed, Jun 15 2016 11:32 PM

The Legend that is...

Hi Yancy

I think Mels attempting a caber tossing unpronounceable, started in the highlands of Scotland, I believe, by men in skirts.

On the walking on water (allegedly) possibly front, more goings on from the Congressional, with this awkward splash shot

Take care out there..

Rich

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2016 9:19 AM

whooshdangit:

On the walking on water (allegedly) possibly front, more goings on from the Congressional, with this awkward splash shot

Take care out there..

Rich

THE WGT.COM "W.O.W." -  aka WALK ON WATER PHENOMENONS

Rich --- We are much appreciative of you sharing yet another WGT experience with this walking on water phenomenals. Big thanks to the others who have come forward on this and whatnots.

We be issuing a game-wide call for any others to please come forward and talk about it, as our original 14m  expose video has empowered quite a few of these WOW moments all up here on the WGT.

While we have some shocking and anxiety inducing info to share, its prolly best to hold off for a few more days and see who comes forward on this -- cause it could be related to alien colonization of planet earth via our golf courses.

So to those who have "talked about it with me" --- hang tight, we gonna do this one up right so we can all sleep well at night.

Post stuff here or hit my wall or message me please (My name is Yancy)
    Sincerely, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Wed, Jun 22 2016 8:13 PM

Two Words: "Parakeets"

--- Yancy

• Paiger
    3,333 Posts
    Thu, Jun 23 2016 4:30 AM

YancyCan:

--- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 1:58 AM

Now that looks like a Parakeet I might benefit from hanging around with and whatnots.
    Thanks Paiger! ---- Sincerely, Yancy

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 3:07 AM

Paiger:

YancyCan:

--- Yancy

I could not help but notice that the tip of the putter face is Alien Green

Hmm?

Don

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 3:11 AM

Now I have been working on a few seperationable golf paranormal and semi-normal projects...."Stay With Me Now".... "Will Bring News You Can Use"
    Sincerely, I am Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Jun 27 2016 2:40 PM

TopShelf2010:

I could not help but notice that the tip of the putter face is Alien Green

Hmm?  Don 

Don...... that's the kind of paranormal skills that are respected and needed all up here on this WGT thing. Didn't notice that --- this changes everything -- everything (beta).

"When There Is Alien Green -- Prolly Not Human Being"

THX -- I am Yancy

RSS