Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New (and returned) features!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 30 2010 10:32 PM (81 replies)
  • kwilley1269
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2010 6:16 PM

wgt is on the right track with this i love the fact they gave us 30 sec. option now just give a 45sec option and it will be perfect.

• PugsAce
    1,825 Posts
    Fri, Jul 30 2010 10:32 PM

kwilley1269:

wgt is on the right track with this i love the fact they gave us 30 sec. option now just give a 45sec option and it will be perfect.

Why are the timer choices where they are... (in the pre-game setup)? Is WGT just putting out "feelers" to see how the timer choices work out?

If this is the case, I'd like to eventually see a shot timer choice in my "Game Options" - "Game Settings", or whatever it's called (depending on the menu used to get there).

It's not something I like having to change every round, while searching for a multiplayer game. Perhaps having it "default" to the duration I've chosen in my Options, but still having the "further option" to change it when setting-up the round would be best all-around for everybody's tastes. 30-45-60-90... I'm sure all durations would be used depending on one's playing style and game performance. Mine would initially be set at 90secs because of the graphics probs I have -  I've only tried the 30sec clock once... with disasterous results.  : /

Glad to see the cams back on the opp's shots. They've always helped me to set-up my shots before I reach the tee, thus keeping the game flowing as smoothly as possible for the others in the group.

The new pin locations on SA really make the game more enjoyable! With the changes, it's like playing an entirely different course.

The new multiplayer round setup format... eh... takes me longer to get where I wanna be, and unless I choose "Search Again"... having to set it all up all over again is a PITA, but I guess I'll get used to it eventually.

RSS