Help › Forums

Re: Need help with STA #17

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 23 2010 4:43 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AtlantaCoaster
    645 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 9:12 AM

Nothing offended me here.  I laughed.  Next topic.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 9:22 AM

WGT's Terms and Conditions:

General Use Restrictions

All information, documents, products, software, games and services provided on this Site, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images that are not Submissions (as defined below) (the "Materials") are provided to you by WORLD GOLF TOUR or WORLD GOLF TOUR's licensors or partner entities, as applicable. WORLD GOLF TOUR grants you the limited right to display the Materials only on your personal computer, and to copy and download the Materials displayed on this Site, provided that: (1) both the WORLD GOLF TOUR copyright notice (set forth below) and this permission notice appear in the Materials so displayed, copied or downloaded, (2) such display, copy or download is solely for your personal or internal informational use (that is, not distributed or otherwise transmitted outside of your home or company, or otherwise broadcast in any media). You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner.

There has to be a better way to make these forums more constructive and substantive. This is all I have to say on this issue.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 12:07 PM

Richard4168:
    All information, documents, products, software, games and services provided on this Site, including trademarks, logos, graphics and images that are not Submissions (as defined below) (the "Materials") are provided to you by WORLD GOLF TOUR or WORLD GOLF TOUR's licensors or partner entities, as applicable.

I modified AC's submitted photo Richard, its not covered in T&C. 

But if WGT didn't have a sense of humor I would have been in trouble long ago for Mr Avatar.

Anyway, through earlier agreement with AtlantaCoaster, its run its course and is gone.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sun, May 23 2010 4:43 PM

Agreed. Lesson learned.

• PAGES
RSS