Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ryder Cup 2010- Qualifying and voting begin!

Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:46 PM (538 replies)
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 5:33 AM

I got a couple of messages from people who weren´t sure if they had posted theirs cores correctly. I update the leaderboards manually, so don´t worry if your scores don´t come up immediately.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, May 7 2010 9:00 AM

I would like to remind everyone that a large percentage of the votes are being confirmed via pm/post on wall.

btw, I don´t know if I ever got round to telling you that the captain candidates must also post their monthly score in case they don´t win the elections.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 11:08 AM

The interview with Lilrob will soon be taken off the Weekly Ryder, to be replaced by the interview with TalAcePaul, the team World Captain. For those of you who still haven´t read the one with Rob, click HERE to go to the thread and take your last chance to have a look at it!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Tue, May 11 2010 8:16 PM

Hey guys quick note.....

Still early in the month I know, but I was looking over the U.S. qualifying leaderboard a bit ago and not the biggest turn out yet....

Get those rounds in :)

• enderson
    40 Posts
    Wed, May 12 2010 8:19 AM

Hi SeveKing,

Please remove me from the USA qualifying list, I will no longer be participating. 

Thank you~

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, May 19 2010 10:09 AM

Scores still slowly but consistently coming in. Unfortunately this means that already some of the Americans who posted scores are now in the zero points zone for this month. Don´t give up, keep trying, guys, this has only just started!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, May 26 2010 12:37 PM

As some of you already know, I´ve been having a few problems with the computer lately, but I have finally updated the leaderboards.

Only two days to go if you want to vote for your favourite American Captain candidate!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, May 27 2010 1:15 PM

Less than twenty four hours remaining of the U.S.A. elections! 

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 6:47 AM

Please join me in congratulating the 2010 American Ryder Cup Captain... LILROB88!!!

Also, you can now view the interview with the International Captain TallAcePaul in the Weekly Ryder.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Fri, May 28 2010 7:07 AM

Thanks guys!

I appreciate all the support. I'll do my best to make you all proud!

I remember when all this was about to begin I had a few people telling me I should sign up for the elections. Didn't really think I'd stand a chance. Guess I was showed wrong.

Thanks!

Big congrats to my friend Paul. Glad you decided to come back and give it another go. Well done sir

Rob

RSS