Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2010 - USA WIN !

Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:46 PM (538 replies)
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Thu, Jun 3 2010 6:24 AM

Hi TB ... Seve updates this manually so you won't see it until he maybe gets home from work, turns on his computer, goes through his mail, etc. etc.   :) ..... patience Grasshopper.

By the way ... you do remember Qualifying rounds began in May right ?   I didn't see you on the spreadsheet for May.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 9:44 AM

well a very struggling round of 71 for june probably ended whatever slight hope i had of qualifying. oh well ill keep plugging along. hopefully vemmie will leave me alone in future months. good luck all

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, Jun 8 2010 11:20 AM

The player who takes tenth spot in each leaderboard will be the alternate. If he/she is chosen as wild card, the alternate will be the 11th, and if he/she is also chosen it will be the 12th.

Td, don´t give up yet, we´re not even halfway through yet, there´s still three rounds to go after June! Believe me, there were bigger turn arounds last year! Besides, don´t forget two of the twelve players are wild cards chosen by the Captain. If he sees you are on form for the last cpuple of months, you might have a chance of getting picked.

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Tue, Jun 15 2010 11:00 AM

61 is june, so rob can get off my ass!

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 2:32 AM

Lol... I will be leaving tomorrow and will be back next Thursday. You will have a new interview for the Weekly Ryder then plus other new things. Keep those scores coming in!

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Wed, Jun 16 2010 2:48 PM

lol, just shot my worst round in a long time for june 18 hole open, 68 but I didn't quit.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 3:17 AM

Back home. Leaderboards updated. I would also like to take the chance to congratulate WMPL champion werksux on an amazing season. Also congrats to Coolswing, who made the final but couldn´t finish it off.

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Thu, Jun 24 2010 3:15 PM

iconian:

LOL thank you love :) its my job to stay on top of your ass

1,644 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 5:21 AM

lilrob88:

iconian:

LOL thank you love :) its my job to stay on top of your ass

I don't even want to know.... but the wife's gonna be jealous!

• TallAcePaul
    1,455 Posts
    Fri, Jun 25 2010 5:27 AM

Hey Lee what about you!!!! I don't see any score yet this month, don't make me have to come round there :)

And while we are at it. The list of latecomers also includes

Kaslo

Gladstonescrewer

Tygerjr

Plim

Coolswing

Iwb1

Dorkfeatures

Daskino

Seveking (would you believe it!!!)

Pralaya

Jimgrift

Geordieles

Come on guys get your scores in otherwise I will be chasing you on Monday again, then Tuesday then Wednesday there is no escape.

RSS