Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2010 - USA WIN !

Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:46 PM (538 replies)
  • PRIESTESS
    10,703 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:58 AM

Thanks for the award Seve,, to be awarded with anything amongst all these great players is incedible,i practiced so hard after my first game loss and,coming into the ryder cup st, andys wasnt in my top 2 fav courses,I knew in order to compete against the American team i had to practice practice practice,My close friends spent almost everyday playing andys with me,, they were getting just as bored with it as i would but despite that when i invited them they would never decline, I have the best friends in wgt,Im so lucky,the support from them all the way through the compettion was remarkable,Seve you organized a great comp,and every thing has been undertaken very professionally,Congratuations ,Revenge will be sweet next year,:)

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 9:05 AM

Congratulations to all the Award winners. Each of you are great players and it is a privilage to have you as friends. Great job by everyone, Seve you are the man sir.

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 9:31 AM

Congrats to Tess & Jake for taking out the Best players awards, well deserved and exceptional play in the Cup !

Also congrats to the Captain of the winning US Team and my good friend Rob, you did a fine job there buddy !

• Infinito3010
    3,689 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 10:06 AM

Well deserved Tess, your play in the Ryder Cup was exemplary.

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 10:37 AM

Forgot to say one last thing lol:

I´ll be a bit busy this week, but I´ll send out the Ryder Cup Participation Certificates and update the Ryder Cup Hall of Fame as soon as possible.

Right... GOODBYE!

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 11:34 AM
    Wow, what an honor! I am truly humbled and for those who know me that's really saying something. This prestigious award was just the thing I needed to keep me hanging on for a bit longer. I was on the brink of retiring from WGT because of the myriad meter issues. Congrats to Team USA for a hard fought victory. Team World gave us all we could handle and deserve great respect for their noble comeback. Special thank you goes out to Seve for putting on one hell of a tournament. Already looking forward to next year.
  • shaghar
    514 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 12:53 PM

Congratz to Jake and Tess on your awards !! 

Fantastic golf by u2 well deserved 

Thanks Seve for a fantastic Tournament , seeya all next year for ALT SHOT Woohooo :) 

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 6:50 PM

Congrats to Jake, Tess, Rob & team USA!  Great bunch of folks to be associated with, & really enjoyed the spirirted competition from the International Team.  Hats off to everyone & BIG thanks to Seve for all his efforts to put together a great tournament.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:46 PM

werksux:
    thanks to Seve for all his efforts to put together a great tournament.

Don't forget the new Sevevision on SeveTV!  :-)

RSS