Forums

Help › Forums

Ryder Cup 2010 - USA WIN !

Sun, Nov 21 2010 8:46 PM (538 replies)
  • seveking
    983 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 11:47 AM

A good number of scores have been posted in the first couple of days! As a result, you can now find a link to the World and U.S.A. qualifying leaderboards next to all the other links. At the moment, BolloxInBruges leads the Americans with a monumental 57 and the Australian JulioMoot takes the International first spot with a 61.

• garyk49
    2,318 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 12:37 PM

Hey Seve, the links to the leaderboards work, but they don't take you to the spreadsheet.  It wants you to login to a google account.

Gary

• imcoola
    228 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 1:02 PM
    same here even opened a Google Account just to see it but it's said that I don't have the permission to watch it.
  • b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 1:02 PM

do we have to post a score to view the leaderboards?  It is telling me I do not have access to that page.

Cheers

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 2:35 PM

b0geybuster:
    do we have to post a score to view the leaderboards?  It is telling me I do not have access to that page.

Nope, I haven't posted and I can see it... for 100 cr I'll tell you what's written...contact me !!! :-))

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, May 4 2010 6:57 PM

columbiacgt:
    Nope, I haven't posted and I can see it... for 100 cr I'll tell you what's written...contact me !!! :-))

not really worth 100 credits, but thanks for offering.

cheers

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 7:12 AM

Well I am a moron.  Logged on Monday for the first time in May having never checked this thread, and went about my business playing some free tourneys.  Joined the May 18 Hole, and withdrew from it when I had a customer (forgetting it was not the unlimited).  So I guess I shot myself in the foot for qualifying.  Not looking for any handouts, but Seve, could I play a ranked round, with a spotter to use for qualifying this month?  Perhaps yourself or a captains pick?

• ThunderBoltz
    740 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 7:19 AM

Same thing had happen to me.. But my roommate was using the computer while I was at class and found couple of tourney's already withdrew.. 

• seveking
    983 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 7:19 AM

I mended it last night, that´s why you can see it now :)

I´m sorry, Neil, but I can´t do that, it would be favouritism towards one of the players. But I will tell you that something similar happenned to me last year, and I still qualified in the end. Also, if you do well from now on you could be in the mix for a captain´s pick. 

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Wed, May 5 2010 7:35 AM

Gotcha Seve, no problem.  I should have saved the round, but I was going to try and squeeze in a Ready Go before the end of the day so I just withdrew.  Gonna have to practice up for June.

RSS