Fri, May 4 2012 9:56 AM

hi

the faq is here http://www.wgt.com/help.aspx#nation

I hope it answers your question.

-wgticon

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 11:06 AM

Sign up for it at https://www.wgt.com/nation/Default.aspx. You don't need to be a Level 90 Legend!

• barry38372
    55 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 12:10 PM

oh really ,i tried it , yes you do need to be a legend ,it says clearly ,all ledgens show me where anyone can do this ,im a pro now ,.

• StormTigers
    264 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 12:35 PM

I am a Tour Pro - also member WGT Nation

Another of my CC is a Master and is WGT Nation.

Both of us have spent money on here but more importantly added to the community by regularly sponsoring tournaments and offering our own funded prizes to other "CC members" in tournaments.  I think you will find it is the level of community participation as well.

Cheers

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 1:12 PM

WGT NATION is free to join and is by invitation only for WGT Legends and players Level 90 and above, as well as a limited number of other top customers invited by WGT.

Sorry, you're not eligible for the WGT NATION, but we'll email you when you are and please check back again.

Thanks!

Note that its by invite only. And only if you're above lvl 90, within Legend tier or have received an invite from WGT in your email.
    Seems the invites sent out to members emails, is restricted to top customers.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 8:44 PM

hyena64:
    Now if someone can tell me how a level 30 amateur, member since 04/02/12, can be part of "a limited number of other top customers...", I'd love to know. 

Here are some examples of top customers:

1. Spends over a certain amount of money on this game

2. Plays a lot

3. Advancing through tiers in a short time.

When you go to a store a lot and the employees recognize you, you're a "top customer". When you play a game a lot and put time into it, you're a "top customer".

It's really not that difficult.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Fri, May 4 2012 10:51 PM

hyena64:
    But this guy has only been a member since 4/02/12; obviously hasnt played alot or put much time into it, he's still an amateur, & doesn't even have great clubs for his 30 level. So he meets none of those 3 criteria.  Any other answers. Not that I'm complaining, but I made master in 3 months & have played 90 straight days since my first ever with over 300 ranked rounds played, so...

I didn't say all three have to be taken into effect. I said it could be one of the three or something else. He probably put some money into this game. Reaching Master in three months is OK, but not that impressive. I made Legend in two months. I'm not bragging, there are just people that rank up way faster than others.

RSS