Forums

Help › Forums

Legend looking for a home.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:59 AM (6 replies)
  • MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 5:23 PM

Hi, Im looking for an active club to settle in with. I recently closed the club I owned due to lack of interest from its members and I cleared out my friends list to make this a fresh start. I am at the legend tier and have my good days and my bad... Dont we all. I am very active (play every day) and love getting involved in tournaments and all kinds of matches on all courses. If you have some room in your club I would love to join. Please feel free to explain your club here if you wish or send me a personal message. Thank you.

MissouriDan

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 9:03 PM

Dan, I have a Country Club that is limited to 15 players only. We have weekly FREE tournaments and the upcoming 72 hole Club Championship in June. You're more than welcomed to view what we have to offer and see if it fits your needs and expectations. You can see Chardonnay from here Pal:http://www.wgt.com/clubs/chardonnay/default.aspx

Good luck in your decision, if you would like to be part of "Team Chardonnay", shoot a request and I'll approve immediately. I only have (2) positions remaining, after trimming off the dead wood.

Best regards, Connorken

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Apr 20 2012 10:04 PM

Try the Moondogs. Lots of tournaments and lots of fun.

https://sites.google.com/site/moondogscc/home

• DanWidget
    1,307 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 12:51 AM

Hey Dan

I am owner of an active CC called British Bulldog Country Club  that always has plenty f of tournaments of various types running.  We also run a matchplay league and hold CC v CC matches that are well represented.

There is also a chat room where we meet to have fun and arrange regular friendly rounds amongst ourselves.  The club has members of all tier levels and is looking for players who are active and like to participate in club events.

If this sounds like a Club you would like to join then just click the accept to the invite I have sent.

Wherever you decide to make your home good luck and enjoy your game play.

All the best

Phil (Aka DanWidget)

• Willsstrs
    632 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 2:45 AM

I am no longer a member there, but I highly recommend East Coast. They are very active and they are doing great things. There are other cc's, of course, but I know that EC has great tourneys, great forums, and most importantly great members :)

• MissouriDan
    312 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:43 AM

Thank you all for the feedback. After checking out all the clubs that came forward I have decided to go with East Coast CC. I appreciate all the responses I got and will definitely consider the other clubs mentioned in this thread should things not work out at East Coast.

Hit'em hard and straight

MissouriDan 

• connorken
    643 Posts
    Sat, Apr 21 2012 6:59 AM

Dan, Best of luck to you Pal and enjoy your new club. I wish you all the best and thank you for responding back to us. It shows respect for others Bud. Much appreciated.

CK

RSS