Forums

Help › Forums

Hello to All

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 18 2010 10:18 AM (5 replies)
  • surfva833
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 5:29 AM

Newbie here from Virginia Beach, VA. Found this on Facebook and now can't stop playing, just got to get the HACK  lower. Tight Lies!

• WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 11:28 AM

Hi surf,

Glad you found us and are enjoying the game!  If you have any questions just fire 'em off.  There's a great community full of helpful players who are always willing to provide assistance for new players.

Good luck and hit 'em well! =)

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 3:47 PM

Hi there and welcome. This is indeed a lot of fun, especially when you get your first birdies and eagles.

If you ever would like to play a round, I am on site quite a lot!

Greg.

• ghettocop1
    259 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2010 5:42 PM

Welcome and have fun!

• drummer49
    4 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 6:59 AM

Another newbie here from Dundee, Fl via facebook.  This is THE best site, even better than by bro-in-law's Wii!  Can't wait for him to join.  Are the tournaments open for all, even "hacks"?  Are they "friendly competition" or a bunch of trash talkers, like the poker sites?

• aceydeucey
    504 Posts
    Thu, Mar 18 2010 10:18 AM
    I started playing on March 13th and haven't had any trash talk yet.... guess they're too busy lining up that next shot..ha! What I have noticed is that when you join a group, it's rare that all the players finish the round. Some have a bad hole and leave, others have a bad round going, so they leave before they're last shot so the score will not affect their average. I have had more luck playing with only 1 other player. Feel free to put me as a friend and we'll play a round.
RSS