Forums

Help › Forums

Slooowwwww!!!!

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 23 2009 4:13 AM (1 replies)
  • HydraShok
    5 Posts
    Sun, Feb 22 2009 7:04 PM

WTF? I have been trying for 2 days to complete a multi-player game and someone always gets disconnected or it just sits there loading. This hasthe potential of being a nice game but whoever the developers are they need to go back to school. I'm running a dual core pentium 4 with 2 gigs of ram. But everyone in the world isn't. Don't make the game so processer intensive. If you want to hire me as a developer let me know. Because whoever is doing it now doesn't know what they are doing.

• Savick
    1 Posts
    Mon, Feb 23 2009 4:13 AM

Ok lets not forget its a flash game , also lets not forget l think the designers main idea was for gfx intensive all the people out there with a gig of ram should be considering upgrading their dinosaurs etc and not complain about the game.Its very difficult little game offers alot of potential l believe and l think generally not the fault of peoples machines but the internet speeds of all combined in connecting to a web page browser.As for the designers l think they did a good job maybe some physics things need a look at but apart from that practise damn hard before being too critical and if having problems with multi player content just play solo for avg etc most of the time. I too have some problems with multi player games and lag however l have completed many multi player matches already also and 3:1 ratio on  those people staying in game. enjoy it for what it is l am :P

RSS