Forums

Help › Forums

people that run premium tournements always winning there own tour.

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 11 2012 4:22 PM (5 replies)
  • dale02
    4 Posts
    Sat, Apr 14 2012 7:11 AM

i have now played in 2 country club tournements put on by this same person and payed credits to get in,,,,,,,,,,   up to the last minute i have always been leading on a closest to the hole tour.   had an 88.75 and a 93.65   this same person goes and gets 50"s on the last min........    how do you get a 50 score   really  and he wins all the credits people just played ?????  how unfair is that

• Lanyo
    123 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 6:26 AM

There's nothing unfair about shooting a 50's score in a ctth comp.

If a person plays well enough to shoot that low then thats the score they get.

As for allways winning at the last min, it sounds like what the person is doing is just shooting a great score and not hitting their last shot untill the comp is about to end so that they allmost garuntee to win.

Not very sportsman like but don't think it's against the rules.

• adramforall
    194 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 10:25 AM

You could argue that you regulary score 300+ in free to enter CTTH and yet when its a paid to enter you manage to score 88.75 and 93.65.  How unfair is that?

If you feel the person is being unscrupulous then just don't enter the CTTH comps for credits.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Sun, Apr 15 2012 10:28 AM

obviously your being played!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 4:12 PM

I suggest dont participate in Premium C.Club Tourneys that are UNLIMITED to play.

Your club champion will hammer them over and over till he wins, usually on the last day or hour.

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 4:22 PM

You should start your own Ctth Premium Comp on a course that you like. The same situation might happen, but that's golf.

In Unlimited Ctth...Just hammer em... Write down for each shot what club, wind where it went and how far away from hole. Apart from wind conditions they are all the same.

So the next game you play, look down at your notes and then write down the same stats. After few games (maybe more...lol) then everything will fall into place (maybe).

-Roger

RSS