Forums

Help › Forums

Match Play (Challenge) Tournament

Mon, Apr 16 2012 8:17 AM (5 replies)
  • AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 9:02 AM

The B-I-R-D-I-E-S DEN CC has 100 member spots left, and is holding its third Match Play Challenge Tournament. April 16th is the cutoff date for entries, to enter ask to join the B-I-R-D-I-E-S DEN CC then go to the Club forum to sign up.

default.aspx

How it works….

All matches will be played in the "CHALLENGE" mode.

All 1st round matches will be played for 100 credits.

All 2nd round matches will be played for 200 credits.

All 3rd round matches will be played for 300 credits.

Add 100 credits for each additional round.

The entry fee is 100 credits ($1 USA) for the first round. If you win in the first round you move ahead to round 2.

Round 2 is for 200 credits, round 3, should you make it that far, is for 300 credits. For each additional round add another 100 credits.

The WINNER of the tournament receives all the credits!

AMV

• TomTrav
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 11:26 AM

Try again.  There is nothing new being offered here.  Lots and lots of the country clubs do this.

• AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Tue, Apr 10 2012 4:20 PM

That's great!, so whats wrong with letting others know that we do it as well?  

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Wed, Apr 11 2012 7:46 AM

Don't mind him... looks like a sleazeball multi accounter who forgot which name he was logged in under

• AMVeller
    211 Posts
    Fri, Apr 13 2012 2:38 PM

lol, thanks, well I will say these match play tourneys are allot of fun, I get to chat with my CC members and it builds camaraderie, not to mention, Starting at 100 credits with 18 people and it doubling every match, the winner could win enough to but a new set of clubs!

AMV

• LITTLELAURA
    199 Posts
    Mon, Apr 16 2012 8:17 AM

Dear Tom Trav,

You are a level 11 hack. You have been playing WGT since July 2011 and have played a grand total of 3 ranked rounds.

Do you think any decent CC would want you?

How is it that you know enough about CCs to reply to AMVeller "nothing new"?

LL

RSS