Forums

Help › Forums

THE 400 YARD DRIVE CLUB

Tue, Apr 23 2024 8:18 AM (980 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,113 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2023 1:43 AM

i1488:
    Just curious, where do golfers get these 400+ yard drives?

I don't know where the best place is. Perhaps you just need a little bit of luck, some wind and a good bounce.

• CarSurferDude
    2,117 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2023 10:59 AM

You are correct.  I got lucky with the ball hitting a rock next to the stream on Wolf Creek!

CarSurferDude

• pacofox
    2,192 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 3:08 AM

Hi everyone,

My longest drive is 428 yds, as per my stats.

Cheers

Paco

• dewman35
    66 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 4:21 AM

My longest is 411.74

• ScottHope
    10,113 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 4:26 AM

Thank you pacofox, you're in at #121. Table.

• jasongray503
    432 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 8:38 AM

Hi all. My longest drive is 473.64 yards. 

• ScottHope
    10,113 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 10:43 AM

I'm very sorry to everyone, but I will not be able to contribute on the forum as much as I usually do as I have decided to leave my flat because of an obnoxious neighbour. I am currently staying with my brother, but as I have no computer, only my phone, typing stuff is tedious. Hopefully I will get back to normal at some point, but I am not going back to live at my flat. Apologies for my lack of responding to any replies but I'm a bit down at the moment.

• Cicero733
    2,296 Posts
    Sun, Jan 22 2023 11:13 AM

Hmm…sounds almost like a plot line from “The Last Detective” in which Detective Dangerous (DC Davies) is temporarily forced from his flat due to circumstances beyond his control and has to move in with his colorful best friend, Mod).

Seriously, can empathize completely. I live in a house situated next to an extremely obnoxious neighbor, the kind that try to gain entry to your home while you are away since, according to them, they have every right to know what goes on inside our house. A bit more difficult to walk away from a house so, even though we talked about moving, we’ve come to rely on the semi-annual police visitation to keep a lid on things.

Hope everything works out well for you.

• ScottHope
    10,113 Posts
    Tue, Jan 24 2023 5:39 AM

Thanks fellas. Gone back on my word and moved back into my flat to give it another go. Why should I be forced to move out because of an inconsiderate neighbour, maybe I'll give him some of his own medicine.
    Paul, my brother wouldn't change because I was living there, he doesn't have many mates as he's a little eccentric like me.

I don't like the sound of your situation Cicero, people trying to break in while you're away, yikes! What the heck is wrong with people these days.

jasongray503, that drive puts you very close to the top of the table, in at #5, very nice. Table.

RSS