Forums

Help › Forums

Fescue 911!

rated by 0 users
Fri, Feb 26 2010 6:08 PM (4 replies)
  • PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 3:36 PM

I had the unfortunate opportunity to meet the fescue along the way at St. And's. It took me three shots to get out of it. Each shot went only twenty yards. Anybody have any secrets on how to best get out, other than not getting in it in the first place?

Greg.

• superstar2
    23 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 3:47 PM

well, i tried to punch with 3 iron, went 70 yds, not sure either what to do, but i am sure full swing won't go far

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 3:58 PM

After posting, I played a practice round, (as I did not want my average to go up), and what do I do? I avoid the fescue totally, and was 4 under par after the 6th hole! I ended up at 2 under after losing three shots, then getting one back. That always happens, I get the best score practicing, then louse things up in real play! Oh, well, it is still fun.

Greg.

• SteveOx
    699 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 5:14 PM

As soon as I have one of my best games' of the day,  I seem to choke on my last 3 holes!

Never fails....  I start to get excited; and nervous at the end and choke,lol

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Fri, Feb 26 2010 6:08 PM

Yup, like one time, I was 3 over, at the time would have been my best score at KI, going into the last hole. Then I get a quadruple bogey! D'oh!

I have since scored even par at KI.

RSS