Forums

Help › Forums

Hello everyone

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 22 2010 12:10 PM (3 replies)
  • MuttonSA
    2 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 4:45 AM
    My name is Peter, from Cape Town in South Africa. I registered for this game about 30 minutes ago and it really looks like a great place to be. A friend of mine from a snooker website recommended I join and it does seem if I have made the right choice. Looking forward to meeting some old friends here and making some new ones. Cheers for now Peter
  • Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Feb 16 2010 9:49 AM

Welcome Peter...

Enjoy your stay.  Have you checked with your Dr. for blood pressure medication??  It's going to go up when you meet our two resident instigators, Vemmie and the "beast".

There's a ton of really good information in the FAQs ----->  and some really good player guides here and there in the forums (the SEARCH box can be your friend).

But most of all, have fun!!

Peace.

• MuttonSA
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 20 2010 8:51 PM
    Thanks for your kind words. Please can yo tell me why I cannot seem to get past the first 5 pages of the list of players. I recommended this game to 2 or 3 friends and I know they have joined, but I cannot seem to find their names. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, Peter
  • WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Mon, Feb 22 2010 12:10 PM

Hi MuttonSA,  To find a friend, please search for their username in the field above the list of WGT players.  Unfortunately, the listings end at the 5th page.

RSS