Forums

Help › Forums

TIme to Recognize I am totally addicted

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 10 2010 10:06 AM (3 replies)
  • TMcCracken
    375 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 9:05 AM

I would like to formally thank everyone that is associated with putting the WGT together as it is the most entertainment one could ask for.

This is my 7th week of play and because I am semi-retired and single I have way too much time on my hands therefore I find myself on the fairways all day.   I am constantly worried about getting better and my average goes from 68 to 75 and back again which im sure many have experienced.  Im sure someday those who quit in the middle of a round to save their average will be punished in some way.  The love of this particular game for me is how difficult it is and when you take the bad scores with the good you then know your average is true to you before anyone else and thats why Golf can be the best sport in the world.

Thanks so much

Terry McCracken

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 9:15 AM

quit in the middle of a round to save their average will be punished in some way. 

Yes Terry they are when they make Master level. You have to have game to be competitive there, sand bagging won't help. Same people on the leaderboards each week, those can play, the rest :)), they just open a new account! :(( which is pathetic.

• TarheelsRule
    5,492 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 9:39 AM
    There was a great thread about how you know you are addicted to WGT on here a few months ago if you find it you can see you aren't alone.
  • jasondement
    322 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 10:06 AM

WELCOME TO THE BROTHERHOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hitem well bud and see you on the links.Good luck on your climb.

RSS