Forums

Help › Forums

a member can't join any tourneys, is it because he is a master?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 27 2012 3:46 PM (3 replies)
  • wilpwr7
    11 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 6:45 PM

I can't find any info on this anywhere. I set up a few tourneys for my CC, one member cannot join, it says he is not eligible. Does it have to do with him being at master level and the rest of the club at tour pro?

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 5:05 AM

No. Is it both paid and free games or just paid ones?

• wilpwr7
    11 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 3:25 PM

sorry, he must have done something wrong, it works now.

• cm68
    892 Posts
    Mon, Feb 27 2012 3:46 PM

Members who live in restricted areas that do not permit on-line gambling, can not enter comps where there is an entry fee and therefore a cash prize, even though it's a virtual prize.

So the only comps they are able to enter are the free entry one that have no cash prize as such.

Now, to get around the "no cash prize" issues of the restricted countries/states, you could setup free entry comp, and then offer a gift of clubs, balls, putter pal etc, that you (or other members) then puprchase as a "gift" for the winners.

Provided the items are availble to the tier of the winner (and the purchaser) all is good, and no laws have been broken with regards to on-line gambling restricts. 

To purchase these gifts, you simply use your free credits earned from veiwing the commercials and taking the surveys... may take you a couple of weeks to collect enough credits, but at least it's nost costing you cold hard cash from your personal accounts, after all, this is a free on-line game and so far i haven't put my hand in my pocket since joining.

Cheers, and I hope this helps you out...

RSS