Forums

Help › Forums

Tue, Feb 16 2010 2:04 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BIGJEREMYA
    54 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 11:14 AM
    Finally got my 29! It WAS from the whites at BPB in the back to the black but I'm still real proud of it! Followed it up with a 32 on the back side (damn that beast #15) for a 61. Dont want to come across as being Boastful but I have worked really hard (my wife says to hard) to get this done. Wish I could do this consistantly like I see so many of you do! Would have posted the card but I did not no how until it was to late or can I go back and do it now somehow???
  • CaptainCouples
    135 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 11:37 AM

Well Done Jeremya. Keep up the hard work and good play..

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 12:11 PM

BIGJEREMYA:
    Finally got my 29!

LMAO-Is this the same BJ that couldn't get consistent a while ago? Looks like you conquered that demon Mr. NowUnder30!!   Nice going.

• ThreeSpot
    476 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 1:21 PM
    Nice big Jer, that's a whole heap 'o sweet! Congrats.
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 2:17 PM

Dang, cant wait for my first 29, had a 30 on kiawah, and been -5 through 5 on bethpage in match play, shot 61 today was well, except I shot 30 on the back (still scratching my head how though)

• neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 2:32 PM

arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh.  Forget 29, could have posted a 26, shot 30, missed 4 putts under 12ft, including an eagle, damn these "fast" greens, I am used to very fast now.

• OaktheToke
    409 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 2:51 PM

Nice work man.

I'd like to think that I ha something to do with it in relation to the stellar advice I dished out on the thread you posted last week.

I didn't catch the highlights on Sportscenter or The Golf Channel, but I hope when you were up on the podium accepting your trophy and giving thanks, you gave me a shout out right after God, your family, and your corporate sponsor, Chico's Bail Bonds.

• BIGJEREMYA
    54 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 3:39 PM

YankeeJim:

BIGJEREMYA:
    Finally got my 29!

LMAO-Is this the same BJ that couldn't get consistent a while ago? Looks like you conquered that demon Mr. NowUnder30!!   Nice going.

Yeah YJ same guy. Got the new putter as you suggested and I'M loving it so far!!!

• BIGJEREMYA
    54 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 3:46 PM

OaktheToke:

Nice work man.

I'd like to think that I ha something to do with it in relation to the stellar advice I dished out on the thread you posted last week.

I didn't catch the highlights on Sportscenter or The Golf Channel, but I hope when you were up on the podium accepting your trophy and giving thanks, you gave me a shout out right after God, your family, and your corporate sponsor, Chico's Bail Bonds.

LMFAO!! I also put in a shameless plug for the tokes private golf lessons! Oh, and BTW I only want 20%!

• NYBallerMan
    52 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 7:27 PM

Congratulations! I'm happy if I bust par LOL.

• PAGES
RSS