Help › Forums

don't try the free credits !!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Feb 11 2010 1:38 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • xxox
    10 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 11:35 AM

I signed up for net flixs and credit report and never got the free credits offered.... everyone says it may take time...... heck.... no one will answer my emails or tell me WHY they offer them and NOT give them.

everyone watch out it is a rip off.

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 2:59 PM

I had no problem with the net flix offer.  Credits received promptly.  Did not try any other offer though.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 10:14 PM

Hi xxox, we are looking into this issue for you.

• xxox
    10 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 5:18 AM

WGTalex:

Hi xxox, we are looking into this issue for you.

3rd time I have heard that....

Just tell me it's a joke to fill out for YOUR FREE CREDITS, and I will give up. I have heard ' I will look in to it'  for over a week of this!

• borntobesting
    9,628 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 5:40 AM

just a thought. but the net flix offer is for first time customers. If you already were a net flix member you would not be eligible for the credits.

• xxox
    10 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 6:48 AM

never used  Net flix before... never used credit report.com before.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 7:40 AM

How can something that is free, be a ripoff?

On another note, most states have a program where you are allowed one free credit report from each of the big 3 agencys once a year. You may have to go to your states official web site to find the link.

• DaisyMoon
    25 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 8:59 AM

Something tells me he is not interested in the free credit report

• vlc648
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 10 2010 11:30 PM
    I did the same about 20 minutes ago, netflix and free credit report. I'll check back in the morning and see if anything shows.
  • xxox
    10 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2010 10:41 AM

vlc648:
    I did the same about 20 minutes ago, netflix and free credit report. I'll check back in the morning and see if anything shows.

It only took 10 day  for the netflix one... still waiting for the credit report.com one!

did they both the same day.... like where it's says ' minutes & 3 hours' 

wish they would change that....but like i said... I finally got the credits for netflixs.

• PAGES
RSS