Forums

Help › Forums

Clear out (Hacks amateurs and pro's wanted)

rated by 0 users
Sun, Feb 26 2012 5:33 AM (1 replies)
  • happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Thu, Feb 23 2012 8:19 AM

I have had a clear out of none active members so we now have space for new members

I will welcome new members into the club as long as they take part in the club actives. We would like to get more Hacks Amateurs and Pro’s into the club so all are welcome to join.

Some of the things we have within the club.

Tier league, Matchplay league, stroke play league, live tournaments every Sunday, and the Ryder cup style tournament every 4 weeks plus lots of easy tournaments you can play to get your average down faster

However there are a few do’s and don’t

We ask you to join our web site within 7 days of joining the club (gives you time to look around to see if you like the club)

We ask you to join in the club tournaments.

We don’t quit on anyone within the club (what you do outside the club I have no control over but I don’t like members from other clubs posting messages about members of my club quitting on them)

.We don’t want members who only play once every 2 weeks we want active members who play most days or at least 3 to 4  games a week.

We have a voice server so we can chat instead of type when playing a game we know this is not for everyone but it’s there if you fancy it.

So if you think you fit all the above post a message on my wall this is the link or apply to join.

http://www.wgt.com/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=2025109

Happyman123uk

• happyman123uk
    1,242 Posts
    Sun, Feb 26 2012 5:33 AM

filling up fast only 22 places left

RSS