Forums

Help › Forums

wanted to join but I cant find it now

Mon, Mar 5 2012 4:20 PM (68 replies)
  • DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 12:54 AM

MioKontic:

That's a lot of investigating in just 3 weeks.  Are you sure you're not CIA?

Hunny, if I WAS C.I.A. and hired by WGT , I can guarantee you I would reduce their membership by three quarters....for all the blatant disregard for their so called rules and regulations.

Exactly what they DON'T want.

Rosie

xxx

• RealOldBoy
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 8:12 AM

"Oi ROB !" 

How are you rob nice to see a face i recognise

hope your well what ever happened to you i can`t keep track

so glad you made it back my man please do not be offended by me calling you ROB

as you have had that many names now i can`t keep up but why not just use rob ? when you are called rob

its a virtual world but you have this thing where you really think you are the power and some kind of god your nothing nothing at all apart from a symbolic dirty old man tthat likes cross dressing and young girls very young girls 

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 9:28 AM

Timbo1984:

sheepsass:

LEAVE MISS ROSIE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Sorry had to do it...

Reminded me so much of this. ^ 

LMAO  classic....

• dianneher
    758 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 9:43 AM

MioKontic:

That's a lot of investigating in just 3 weeks.  Are you sure you're not CIA?

Certainly sounds better informed than...Jason Bourne (Matt Damon) ever was !!!!!

• RealOldBoy
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 12:27 PM

Hunny, if I WAS C.I.A. and hired by WGT , I can guarantee you I would reduce their membership by three quarters....for all the blatant disregard for their so called rules and regulations.

Exactly what they DON'T want.

SO YOU SAY ROB ! 

But you are not wgt and your not female and u have no rules even tho you think you have, you don`t !

Your a nobody ROB, but a fraud, a glory hunter with problems, big ones how many times have you made different accounts your friends are non your life is sad your morals are pathetic, you need help seriously you can`t befriend people being yourself you are scared of who you are your own shadow take a look deep into the screen and read it all over and over again are you reading it ROB ! Yes Rob come out of your shallow little world you live in and be yourself for once or is it you get off on men talking dirty to you why else another dodgy lady profile ROB you really need to step up to the plate and man up your hiding from yourself and making yourself look really more stupid and pathetic than ever.

Now man up & take your dress off old boy !

• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 1:50 PM

RealOldBoy:
    its a virtual world but you have this thing where you really think you are the power and some kind of god your nothing nothing at all apart from a symbolic dirty old man tthat likes cross dressing and young girls very young girls 

OOOO

Now THAT'S just plain nasty

What a horrid little man you are.

Fancy starting another account purely for the purpose of abusing me...I'm so honoured.

I have provided more than enough proof to more thn enough people on here that I am not a man...and I am certainly not Rob....but you keep grasping at your pathetic little straws.

I must say you have me stumped tho...not enough spelling mistakes to be the dumbo Ceige, and too many punctuation mistakes to be the pompous pommie Rich.

mmmmm

So, someone slightly smarter than Ceige (which isnt hard to do) yet someone not quite as articulate, but just as pompous as the Lord of Camelcrap, Rich.

I hate having to think so hard, so I tell u what...u just run with it  ok?

Rosie

• RealOldBoy
    4 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 2:09 PM

DrivingMissRosie:

RealOldBoy:

OOOO

Fancy starting another account purely for the purpose of abusing me...I'm so honoured.

I have provided more than enough proof to more thn enough people on here that I am not a man...and I am certainly not Rob....but you keep grasping at your pathetic little straws.

I must say you have me stumped tho...not enough spelling mistakes to be the dumbo Ceige, and too many punctuation mistakes to be the pompous pommie Rich.

mmmmm

So, someone slightly smarter than Ceige (which isnt hard to do) yet someone not quite as articulate, but just as pompous as the Lord of Camelcrap, Rich.

Rosie

rob or rosie or robvanblu or ? you tell us some more miss rosie baker ? very good choice of surname there 

• DrivingMissRosie
    130 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 2:45 PM

RealOldBoy:

SO YOU SAY ROB ! 

But you are not wgt and your not female and u have no rules even tho you think you have, you don`t !

Your a nobody ROB, but a fraud, a glory hunter with problems, big ones how many times have you made different accounts your friends are non your life is sad your morals are pathetic, you need help seriously you can`t befriend people being yourself you are scared of who you are your own shadow take a look deep into the screen and read it all over and over again are you reading it ROB ! Yes Rob come out of your shallow little world you live in and be yourself for once or is it you get off on men talking dirty to you why else another dodgy lady profile ROB you really need to step up to the plate and man up your hiding from yourself and making yourself look really more stupid and pathetic than ever.

Now man up & take your dress off old boy !

Yeah yeah

Heard it all before

Can't you at least come up with something new?

blah blah blah

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 2:46 PM

WOW, you all got me so doubtful I just dropped my drawers to make sure I am really me. Thank goodness, yep old grey squirrel nutz. When the Mrs. gets home, I am going to make her drop those nickers. There better not be anything hanging down there. Geeez got me worried now.

• Karwelis
    578 Posts
    Mon, Feb 20 2012 2:59 PM

DrivingMissRosie:

RealOldBoy:

OOOO

mmmmm

Rosie

charlee you cant prove your not a man,,,,,,,,,not unless you want to try skyping with us in a conference call

RSS