Forums

Help › Forums

free credits?

Mon, Feb 8 2010 9:15 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • xxox
    10 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 4:22 PM

I went to WGT  site were you can get credits if you order stuff... I have ordered 3 things and have onle got 45 credits. the others offer (net Flix) many more and I have never got them. I also did the credit report for more credits... and still nothing.

Is it just a joke to get people to sign up for this stuff and not get credits?

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 4:35 PM

Hi xxox,

If you haven't received credits from offers you've completed, please email our partner that handles these offers here: gambithelp@getgambit.com

• xxox
    10 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 5:02 PM

someone needs to do something about this... If it says MINUTES... it should be MINUTES. The other said 3 HOURS.

please change it so someone does not sit and wait.... minute after minute ... then play for hours and days ... and no credits show. Heck.... I have already watched the movie... and sending it back. I have already checked my credit report.... and nothing.... please change the times you are to receive them.... 

• xxox
    10 Posts
    Tue, Feb 2 2010 5:04 PM

email was sent to ...

gambithelp@getgambit.com

when might i receive a answer from them? minutes.... hours.... days?

• gambithelp
    5 Posts
    Wed, Feb 3 2010 2:06 PM

Hey guys,

This is Sungho from Gambit Customer Service. If you're having trouble with an offer, please fill out a support request from the offer status page. You can do this by clicking on the "?" next to the offer listed under your "offers in progress" section. Every offer you click will show up in this section for 10 days just in case you are having trouble with the offer.

Once you create a support request with valid info, please answer all the questions the support representative asks and send all necessary confirmation information. Once we receive all the necessary information, we forward it to the advertisers to confirm. We can only credit your account after the advertiser confirms that you completed the offer correctly. Please note that it takes some advertisers up to a week to verify the conversions after we have sent them all the necessary information. 

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at gambithelp@getgambit.com.

best,

Sungho

• xxox
    10 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 11:37 AM

I have sent you everything... and you don't even respond!

Is the joke on everyone that fills out the offers?

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 10:15 PM

Hi xxox, we will look into this for you. Thanks for your patience.

• gambithelp
    5 Posts
    Sun, Feb 7 2010 11:03 PM

I'm guessing your complaint is 3302471? No one else contacted me about a complaint for WGT.  If that's right complaint then I see that we've responded to you at least 3 times and are in the process of verifying the information you gave us with the advertiser so we can credit your account. This can take a few business days. Let me know if you have any further questions.

best,

Sungho

• DaisyMoon
    25 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 5:45 AM

#3302471 is my number... and had correspondence to say that they are verifying my claim. So everything should be resolved relatively soon.

What is not obvious is that, if there are problems, you should click on the warning triangle that appears next to the offer in progress in the 'offer status' window. That way you can communicate with the offer providers. 

My guess is that I had issues with the system as I clicked on the offer to see what was needed but didn't decide to take it until a few days later... which may have confused the automatic process. 

I have used some of the other offers, quite successfully with prompt payment.

• xxox
    10 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2010 6:41 AM

tried that.... and you will see  I put in a complaint right away.... waiting a day or 2 to see if they would show up?

You use the word SOON  not me.

You ad you get credits with in minutes & 3 hours.

I can only say SOON is a a OPEN word!

Everyone look... see when I questioned the 1st and 2nd  offer.

I have  click on the warning triangle that appears next to the offer in progress in the 'offer status' window. 

You  use the words  few days .

LOOKS like I filled out the report  at the right times!

Feb 1st... it's my fault I waited a day to fill it out? The other one ' credits in 3 hours' I waited another day? 

Just want people to see that people don't really care if the offers are true or not.

read belove.... you say I did not... and I did !

Resolved Try Netflix DVD Rental for FREE! (Closed) #3310841 Yesterday at 11:17 pm
    Resolved Try Netflix DVD Rental for FREE! (Closed) #3310831 Yesterday at 11:11 pm
    Resolved Try Netflix DVD Rental for FREE! (Closed) #3310871 Yesterday at 11:05 pm
    Resolved Try Netflix DVD Rental for FREE! (Closed) #3310851 Yesterday at 11:03 pm
    Waiting for response Get your FREE Credit Report and Credit Score in seconds! #3298271 Feb 5 at 1:50 pm
    Waiting for response Try Netflix DVD Rental for FREE! #3298251 Feb 5 at 1:38 pm
    Please respond Get Unlimited Game Rentals for $8.95! #3298261 Feb 4 at 8:36 pm
    Resolved Get your FREE Credit Report and Credit Score in seconds!(Closed) #3300391 Feb 2 at 11:07 pm
    Resolved Try Netflix DVD Rental for FREE! (Closed) #3298641 Feb 1 at 11:49 pm

• PAGES
RSS