Forums

Help › Forums

Which master club set

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 1 2010 6:31 AM (3 replies)
  • raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Sun, Jan 31 2010 8:14 AM
    If you were to buy a master club set which one would it be. I know a lot of people take the TM driver cause of the distance but most people go with the pings for everything else. Is this cause of the High trajectory on most of the clubs? Just wondering which ones would be better. Thanks, Matt
  • eternalspirit
    255 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 3:53 AM

hi. i use

• TM driver for distance
    • Ping G10 Master Irons
    • Ping G10 Master Tour Wedge, 54 & 60
    • Ping G10 Master Tour Pro , 64
    • Rossi putter

in my personal opinion and experience (having used, TM preferred set, Rapture Pro's and G10's pro's and masters) the G10's are the best!

knowing that that this game has random deviations and can strike at any time, i prefer the precision of a club over forgiveness. i find that when comparing the different clubs, even when i missed the "ding" line, the precision of the G10's still out weighs the forgiveness of the TM's and Raptures . 

also  when i do "ding" the line with the raptures and TM preferred set, the lack of precision causes the ball to miss. so really its the same as the forgiveness when you miss. so i never had a perfect shot with them

all round they just are not as accurate as the G10's . so it seems logical to me to stick with the G10's

Just my opinion

• raidermatt1
    96 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 5:56 AM
    Thanks eternalspirit, I think i am gonna try the G10's and will even sacrifice some distance with the driver
  • Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Feb 1 2010 6:31 AM

Accuracy trumps distance every time across the board for me.

Play well.

RSS