Forums

Help › Forums

Ripped Off

Fri, Feb 3 2012 4:39 PM (5 replies)
  • sabercat1
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 12:54 PM

Tried to purchase credits,, 5000.  Did the the normal porocess with my credit card and purchased 5000 for $50.

Well,,, my credit card was charged,, confimed with my statement. My transaction history shows my purchase. Seems all normal right?

Except for the fact I did NOT recieved my credits. Contacted WGT support twice and only reciieved an automoated email repsonse saying they are very busy with e-mails and would contact me when they are caught up.

This started Jan 28th and I still have no credits and have not heard from WGT.

Ripped off ,,, Oh yeah. currently working with credit card company to get this resolved.

Worst thing as a consumer is to have payment made with no services renedered.

WGT has Ripped me OFF

Classic example of buyer beware

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 1:31 PM

Hi

I will check this asap and will let you know.

-wgticon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 2:48 PM

i have an update and will contact you privately about it.

-wgticon

• sabercat1
    4 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 3:16 PM

Thank You WGTicon,

Problem resolved.

Would recommend that in future the support e-mail get a beter response.

Not sure if it was the forum or the credit card company that got the quicker repsonse?

All the same ,, appreciate the resolution

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 4:39 PM

sabercat1:

Thank You WGTicon,

Problem resolved.

Not sure if it was the forum or the credit card company that got the quicker repsonse?

The response you got is automated, as it lets user know we received the email but have not gotten to replying to it yet.

As soon as you posted the message here, I saw it and inquired about. As you saw in my reply it wasn't on purpose and was easily fixed :)

-wgticon

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Feb 3 2012 4:39 PM

sabercat1:

Thank You WGTicon,

Problem resolved.

The response you got is automated, as it lets user know we received the email but have not gotten to replying to it yet.

As soon as you posted the message here, I saw it and inquired about. As you saw in my reply it wasn't on purpose and was easily fixed :)

-wgticon

RSS