Forums

Help › Forums

Highlite Reel

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:51 PM (1 replies)
  • Travbchiln
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 11:49 AM

Something that works for me. Not ony in golf, but other activities I do,  including Surfing, Snoboarding, wakeboarding, ect. Is to watch and study the most progressive athletes in whatever it is, and try to imulate thier techniques by  watchn movies or footage over and over.  Well, I take this to every thing i want to progress in and i always achieve what im aiming for.. and this game is no diffrent. I study the best,  and and I assure you, I will be amongst them after I have put in my time..And that leads me to the second step of progression in something technical. (technical >nothing beats golf to me.) I have learned that nobody just picks it up and does it like a pro ! I dont care who, what, when, or where. U have to put in the time and learn the basics before you can even begin ur road to progression. With this being said, All the knowledge u need (to me) is at ur fingertips.  I recomend studying replays like ur taking a test if u want compete with the guys and gals who have put in thier time (&$).  I also want to add how much i love WGT and the community associated with it. I Am an avid golfer and gamer who searches for the games that provide a simulation of what i want to do, and this game is bye far, at the Top!  Thanks for hrs & hrs of enjoyment !!

Just a Surfers point of view!

Trav

• Travbchiln
    38 Posts
    Mon, Jan 25 2010 12:51 PM

Travbchiln:
    Just a Surfers point of view!

A true Master should never have to think about a shot.!

Im banning my self from the forums, unless i have a GAME PLAY issue. LOL

I get destracted bye all the sensless babble that doesnt pertain to somthing specific. I have thrown my two cents in before, but no more. Peace to all and to all a good fight!

Trav

RSS