Forums

Help › Forums

lip outs

Sun, Jan 24 2010 6:50 PM (5 replies)
  • maury62
    448 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 2:11 PM

I had  3 lip outs from less then 4 ft with all perfect hits. This is BS the person who programed this game should bend over grab his ears and listen to the pop that is his  head comming out of his A-- make the program fair. Know wonder  peopel start over playing this game the program isnt fair. Hit the ball with the wind  at 12 mph the ball goes 220 yds hit the ball against the 12 mph wind and the ball goes 240 not  possible. make the game at least half way fair.,

• sylverhare75
    44 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 2:14 PM
    dont get mad... i am running with a personal record of 6 consecutive lip-outs .. just keep at it.. i hope you are not dependent on this to make the house payment...
  • Rhett78
    65 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 2:42 PM

maury62:

I had  3 lip outs from less then 4 ft with all perfect hits. This is BS the person who programed this game should bend over grab his ears and listen to the pop that is his  head comming out of his A-- make the program fair. Know wonder  peopel start over playing this game the program isnt fair. Hit the ball with the wind  at 12 mph the ball goes 220 yds hit the ball against the 12 mph wind and the ball goes 240 not  possible. make the game at least half way fair.,

Funny how most people enjoy complaining about the game rather than playing it and getting better. Everyone has lip outs. What, so you've aimed, dinged the meter, so it should drop? You've obviously aimed wrong or hit it to hard. I never ding the meter on a putt, unless it's straight with no break. I aim my putts with the meter, never adjust the aim line. But what do I know, I only have a 58.92 average. Quit complaining and go practice. Fun and fair game, if you know how to play, lol. 

• maury62
    448 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 4:32 PM
    i have been playing thi sgame since may 2009 so i hav e alot of rounds in. as i said you can hit a perfect hit and th eballs go where the progemer made it go . this is just liek a slot maching when you hit the mouse it stops on the hit for that club i have putted with a driver and drove with a putter and get the same results. so you figer it out. the programmer shoudl make this fair you can practice all you want but if you dont stop the mouse at the right time it will make no difference. some time you can be a hair off on a putt and the ballwill go a foot to the right or left next time you can hit the putt half way to the middle and i twil go right in the hole.
  • jcs89
    172 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 6:03 PM

With 99% of my putts, i know why i have missed them....It's because i read the green wrong or because i missed the "ding".  I personally think putting is the most difficult and the most fun aspect of the game. If i read the green correctly and hit it like i should, it goes in.  I have personally not witnessed the mystery of perfectly hit lip outs.

• NormH3
    214 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2010 6:50 PM
    sorta sounds like real golf too me.
RSS