Forums

Help › Forums

New clubs 30 to 60 days?

Thu, Jan 21 2010 6:34 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 10:19 AM

Hi. I am just wondering if these "new clubs" have been already added or are they coming soon.    From the Product Release post in Sept:

Coming Soon (30-60 days)

Ready-Go Tournament improvements

New clubs

St Andrews front 9 stroke play

course Ball color sorting in Pro Shop

If they have not arrived yet, can we get a little hint on what is coming?

New Master putter, Pro clubs, Drivers all tiers? Any tidbits might be helpful to know for a future proshop shopper.

Thanks!

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 10:30 AM

Not added yet, but it's likely we'll see the January product update within the next few days. If the past is any indication, a good candidate for a product update might be the night from January 20th to 21st.

As to the type of clubs to be added, WGT have so far (as far as I know) rarely announced in advance which ones they might be. In December, there were mostly clubs for the beginners; while I think it was the October (or September?) product update that introduced many Master-only clubs.

• Spacklero
    386 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 5:17 PM

Master Raptures and Rapture wedges would be nice and maybe a GI3 ball!

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 11:11 AM

I'm just bumping this hoping Alex or an Admin might respond. 

Curious on when the update might be and any hint of clubs to come would be nice.

Getting close to pulling the trigger on the Redwood BUT if a new and improved model is coming in the next days, well......  

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 12:29 PM

We are planning to have an update by the end of the month.

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Mon, Jan 18 2010 12:31 PM
    Dang! Guess I have to eagerly wait it out to see..... Thanks for the heads up.
  • imcoola
    228 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 5:17 AM
    I think it will be those Tour Elite Clubs. You can see what I mean if you go in the pro shop select World Golf Tour in Brands. If you do this a graphic will appear and on the left side stands Tour ELITE.
  • StevenRowlstone
    16 Posts
    Tue, Jan 19 2010 2:24 PM

I was hoping for more brands such as Callaway, Mizuno, etc...  any hope of this happening?

• jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Wed, Jan 20 2010 9:50 AM

In case Alex is reading this again, I now wonder if there will be any current changes to the clubs that are available NOW?

I hope some of them are not going to be removed? 

Maybe I should buy the Redwood now in case it disappears.....

• birdwell
    561 Posts
    Thu, Jan 21 2010 4:27 PM

jayjonbeach:
    Maybe I should buy the Redwood now in case it disappears.....

I doubt they will ever remove anything from the pro shop

case in point....

http://www.wgt.com/proshop/product.aspx?i=c094bb88-c19b-4a6e-b10a-63a4ec892ffa&c=Drivers

If you see this thing on the course... just point and laugh.

I am predicting The WGT tour elite set.  +  A Pair of new MASTER drivers (because the new tour elite model will be 265 yards at half the price)

• PAGES
RSS