Forums

Help › Forums

disconnections

Sun, Jan 17 2010 3:14 AM (5 replies)
  • davewal
    3 Posts
    Thu, Jan 14 2010 6:50 PM
    i am becoming dismyed by the amount of disconnections half way through a round if your not playing well on a outdoor course you dont pack up and go home so dont do it to people playing on the net
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 11:40 AM

Hi dave, can you provide more details? What is the disconnection error that you see? What kind of round are you playing, and at what point does it tend to disconnect? Did you right-click and submit a bug report to us?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jan 15 2010 1:21 PM

Alex,

I think this is a quitting thing.

• davewal
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 10:58 PM
    your right i played twice today when the players start to fail or look like being beaten the disconnection comes up.
  • Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2010 11:04 PM

Take a look at another thread from today that talks about the same thing; this is an evergreen topic in WGT forums, and you'll find hundreds of other threads on the same issue through the Search box.

• dofras
    4 Posts
    Sun, Jan 17 2010 3:14 AM

I just accidentally disconnected in a multiplayer game on the first green, while I'm sure the guys i was playing with thought it was on purpose because i started bad.  I was looking at another window while waiting to putt and closed the wrong window when trying to go back.  I am extremely sorry for doing this, as i don't like people that do it to me. Just thought i would post my appology here, also posted it on one of the guys pages

RSS