Forums

Help › Forums

Am I a troll

Sat, Feb 25 2012 12:48 AM (24 replies)
  • Rennykogers
    14 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 4:24 PM

Playing a game of alternate shot a player quit cause he said I was a troll. He said it was making too many good shots and shooting them to quick to his liking. I am at lever 54 and a pro 73.2. I got to that level cause i play everyday and a lot of alternate shot. the shots i was making was 70yds away with no wind and as you know if you ding the meter its not too hard to put it close from that yardage. i basically have started clubs with the exception of a new putter and wedge. Was he just a sore loser. I by no means cheat or even know how to cheat

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 6:44 PM

What kind of *** would call you a troll? If your legit, then don't let the whimps bother you. Keep your game going and good luck. Your opponent sounds like he needed his diaper changed. He just couldn't handle the Gambler.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 6:45 PM

WGT edited my description of the opponent. It started with f and ended with g, 3 letter word.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 7:01 PM

renniw52:
    What kind of *** would call you a troll?

Poor choice of words...

renniw52:
    He just couldn't handle the Gambler.

Good answer!

• LeonDelBosque
    1,551 Posts
    Wed, Jan 11 2012 8:35 PM

sounds like a sore lucking foser, Renny.

But many people here are hyper-sensitive to the threat of sandbagging, too, 'cause it's a big problem.

• BubbaCrusher007
    1,567 Posts
    Thu, Jan 12 2012 6:10 PM

He was complaining that you were playin too fast?..,  WHAT a f'n moron!

Troll? I thought a troll was what I was? You know: Someone who trolls & writes crap and really don't  make any sense but just clutter up the threads with BS?

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 9:49 PM

This reminds of a game my housemate was playing this morning... He hasn't got the time to play the game and only plays the short game (blitzes and ctth's) and is pretty good at it, but I clean him up at the longer game.. I can tell ya's he is legit.

Anyway... I was watching him playing a blitze with somebody else and was kicking his behind and all of a sudden the abuse came out on the screen calling him every word under the sun... So me mate is not the one to sit back and take abuse... he started chatting back(you don't want to know what he said, whitch wasn't that bad...lol)... the other guy disconnects....lol. We both looked at each other and laughed....lol

Moral of the story is..... Never call anybody a bad thing if you don't know the whole story.

Because you were playing too fast, he must have thought your a cheater...lol.

-Roger

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:01 PM

here's a troll...

Grab a cold one and read....

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/54145.aspx

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Jan 13 2012 10:26 PM

MBaggese:

here's a troll...

Grab a cold one and read....

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/54145.aspx

Mb.... only one thing to do about this link of yours, and that is..... lololol.  It it a good one...lol

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Wed, Feb 22 2012 7:02 PM

That is not what a "troll" means. A troll is a person that represents themselves on a sight as something they are not. They  do this to start rumors or cause chaos. For example: A person who is a fan of a specific team goes on a sight of that teams rival and says, our coach is quitting come November or start a rumor that the best player is hurt.Just to get crap stated. Cheat is a better word he could have used. Anyway, get use to this stuff. It does not happen a lot, but there are a few people that cannot stand to lose so and they have convinced themselves that a person has to cheat in order to beat them. I have never even heard of a cheat program that is fast. Even if a cheat program exist out there. Easier to learn the game.

RSS