Forums

Help › Forums

Ready Go Tourneys<<< Admin guys!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:29 PM (4 replies)
  • whitten1823
    84 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 4:20 PM

Why am I unable to play the tourneys that are up at the moment?? It's saying something about me having to finish other rounds. I've finished all, but one round. My puter acted up and froze, so I was unable to finish it and now it's over so I can't.  Is anyone else able to play them or is it just me??

• whitten1823
    84 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:13 PM

How many tournaments can I enter at a time?

You will only be able to enter one Ready-Go tournament at a time. Once the tournament you are entered in is finished and prizes are paid out you’ll be able to enter another Ready-Go tourney.

I see people from my friends list playing in Ready Go's and they are in the ID#1539 Kiawah Island 18 also along with me. Why are they able to keep playing Ready Go's when there hasn't been payouts yet from the tourney???

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:20 PM

You can't play in any RG of the same format that you entered previously and have not paid out yet.

Once the tournament pays out, then you can re-enter that same format RG.

• whitten1823
    84 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:26 PM

So I guess all the tourney's I played last night are still pending pay outs. I'm anxious to play, I was on a hot streak. Aight well thank you very much!!

• marioh
    1,055 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2010 6:29 PM

Exactly.

The tournament typically doesn't pay out until 24 hours after the last person (50th player) signs up.

RSS