Forums

Help › Forums

weather mode

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jan 9 2012 2:57 PM (4 replies)
  • jdb001
    13 Posts
    Fri, Jan 6 2012 3:14 PM

it would be a good idea if the geniuses behind world golf tour created a weather mode so players can make the courses even more challenging and it would even more realistic.

• SOYEL1
    698 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 8:05 AM

It would, presumably be a good idea, though I think it would demand more CPU resources.. and would increase some complains, as the lakes could overflow and reach as far 2 feet from the holes. We already have storms in Royal Saint George, so guess that the addition of thunders will be a good idea, I have been praying a thunder would strike me when my ball lands in the weeds or gets wet, so I wouldn't mind if my stupid avatar gets struck when he doesn't do his job well. What other disaster is left? Maybe an earthquake!! Ok, in that case I would like the Earth would open and swallow me and the f... computer. I wouldn't mind if it happens and have even prayed when I have missed those short putts with no break that break or with break that don't. But only in those moments I want something to happen to me, or to the people at WGT, the rest of the time I enjoy the game and wish them well, and thank them for making me addicted.... but why isn't there a rehab clinic associated with the game? 

• cballard6902
    17 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 9:03 AM

SOYEL1:
    but why isn't there a rehab clinic associated with the game?
    Just wonder how many credits this would cost?

• GlassMan27
    573 Posts
    Mon, Jan 9 2012 2:57 PM

SOYEL1:
    missed those short putts with no break that break or with break that don't.

Four putted from 9 feet this afternoon. Three straight lipped out, my personal best.

RSS