Help › Forums

Starting own country club

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 30 2011 1:40 PM (2 replies)
  • HeGotGame54
    6 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 7:39 AM

Hello everyone,

I have only been on WGT for a month or so, and I haven't really looked much into the country clubs part. So I decided to start my own. May have jumped a little ahead of myself here. Can any of you out there please tell me what the advantages of either owning a country club, or being a part of a country club does? I appreciate any help and or advice on this as I am still learning and mostly just been playing. Thanks for your time. 

• cycle1979
    1,555 Posts
    Thu, Dec 29 2011 1:48 PM

They are just for fun.  A good way to play with players regularly that you know will finish  a round.  I've ran East Coast CC for over a year and it takes a while to grow and get organized.  We now have a website http://eastcoastcc.webs.com/ made by one of our members, and many tournaments and events.  Check out the website to get an idea of how East Coast works and good luck with your CC!

Cycle1979

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Dec 30 2011 1:40 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but, what do Country Club Credits mean and what can be done with them? I've noticed some clubs have thousands of credits.

RSS