Forums

Help › Forums

2010 WGA TOUR

Tue, Feb 1 2011 6:26 PM (1,058 replies)
  • timpyron1980
    56 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 7:40 PM

Round 1 for me, thanks to Lou for spotting....I just couldnt find the groove on putting- had one of those lovely 3 putts from 8 feet on #2 and that kinda set the tone for the rest of the round, Still very enjoyable thanks to Lou.

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Tue, Mar 2 2010 7:53 PM

1st and 2nd round for Lou and I. We both have a ton of close misses, how it goes some days.

ncviz - 30 & 32

lvietri - 32 & 32

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 4:15 AM

Round 1 scorecard for a good grouping ! - 

The server wasn't to kind too eternalspirit and B at the start but Thank God it god better as we went a long.  Nice come back after a slow start by B but luck wasn't with ET today but he did okay at the end.  I had a good round for once but still left a few putts out there, no complaints from me though and i enjoyed the round with my good mates B & ET.  

• Raolph
    28 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 5:59 AM

I could use a marker so I can get my rounds in, I am going to be on all day. I already prayed that the server will be kind, and that we all have gr8 fun if it isn't. anyone interested in playing please let me know

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 9:35 AM

Here's Raolph round 1 scorecard with me playing along as a marker -

After a good start Raolph missed 2 short putts to go back to even.  He came back strongly though with a further 2 bitrds but didn't have much luck in the closing holes.  Not a bad round though and he's done a great job just to make this week's tourney and he's not out of it yet still.  I'm sure he'll do better in the next 2 rounds.

• columbiacgt
    565 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 10:38 AM

Hi Vic, Round 1 for paulmcm and me. Solid play, paulmcm missed two short ones, nice company as always.

Thanks for your usual excellent job

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 12:10 PM

Round 2 scorecard for Raolph and I -

Again Raolph didn't have much luck in this round although full credit to him for hanging in there and keep trying hard.  I was quite lucky to put in a good score as I felt I didn't played that well but I guess that can happens at times !  Anyway we both had a good time chatting away and a few good laughs so not all is lost ! :-)

• cody6202000
    271 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 12:26 PM

Thanks again to Raolph; he's been a great sport about marking for a lot of us today =)

Had a decent round, but wow, I can definitely go back and find 1 or 2 shots I missed that are keeping me from what looks like the lead; that bogey came from a 3-putt from 12' on what I thought was my 30' putter...maybe was my 60' stick...then missed from inside 20' on 5 for an eagle, but still saved it...

Second nine; missed from inside 10' on 10, then knocked in a 30' putt for a 3 on 11, left one dead-center on 14...then got a bit chicken on 16 and 17, missing from 10' on both (the "This is for the lead!" strokes where you can cut steel cable with your bum! =] )

Thanks again, Raolph, really enjoyed it =)

• Kurtsbuford
    7,592 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 1:10 PM

Round 2 for Amanda, out at 29, (please note her score only),  she is the finest player i've ever played....., omg......2-4 inches from eagle on 3 par 4's, the ball flight on 14 was hypnotic to me, the ball sat down 3 inches short of ace, a shot out of 30-40 lie on 12 rolled to the lip. A bad meter glitche as she was putting for birdie on 1 (from 2'7") forced par.   However, a glimpse of hope for her play-off competition was hole 13, she missed a very long 5 footer, lol, for bird forcing a very unusual 2 putt situation.   Great round amanda!  I was marking, I hit 0 fairways, 0 gir, and had 29 putts-thank you.

• zant
    319 Posts
    Wed, Mar 3 2010 1:23 PM

Round 1 for me,thanks for running along with me Cool. Good game:) Good luck to all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic:450:0]

RSS