Forums

Help › Forums

MY XMAS IS RUINED!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 14 2012 1:52 PM (51 replies)
  • LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 3:56 PM

I see he also got fined half a days pay too. Thats gonna sting.

Lizzie xx

• seanobrien
    296 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 4:18 PM

Greg Luganis sorry Luis Suarez deserves an 8 game ban for all the dives he has done this season. If he had gotten a yellow card for each one, he'd be banned for the season.

Next up will be John Terry who there is video evidence of. 10 games for him I think.

Now if only we could get David Silva, Edin Dzeko, Aguerro and Kompany banned for 5 or 6 games.

Balotelli dosen't need any help to get banned

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 4:30 PM

I'm on a football ban till after the New Year.  She's a Harsh Woman

Lucky

• TEESHOT4
    17 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 5:37 PM

To change the subject   WGT is screwey----I just played a challange and I lost BUT on 3 holes  I was CLEARLY closer to the pin  but WGT gave  my opponent the  hole.Last hole I was 53 ft from the pin he was 60 ft from the pin---------WHAT GIVES  WGT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Ihatecheats
    298 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 5:54 PM

gordonparker:

Ihatecheats:

I am glad that little moaning, diving, cheating and now convicted racist got what he deserved. Have a good Xmas anyway LOL.

someone's on their period! have a good xmas aswell buddy

gordon

Liverpool are one of the greatest teams ever to come out of England, they have the reputation of being hard workers, hard but fair players and a never say die attitude that other teams can only aspire to. They are now managed by arguably the greatest Scottish player ever and their history is one to be respected and admired going back at least to Bill Shankley.

Suarez although a good footballer does not do Liverpool football team any credit with his continual diving and appealing to the referee for a foul or penalty at every chance he gets. If someone was to fart in the crowd Suarez would hit the deck in agony holding his leg.

His blatant hand ball off the line in the last World Cup saying afterwards that he would do it again leaves me thinking its a  pity the name of Liverpool FC is associated with him. I would much rather see Liverpool lose than win with that excuse of a sportsman, but thats only my opinion.

Nothing personal towards you and have a good Xmas I'm away to flush my tampon.

• SourceCode
    44 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 7:34 PM

Sad story Lebrown

• Topcat488
    172 Posts
    Tue, Dec 20 2011 11:40 PM

gordonparker:

Ihatecheats:

I am glad that little moaning, diving, cheating and now convicted racist got what he deserved. Have a good Xmas anyway LOL.

gordon

He deserves more punishment then what he got!!!   That F'n 3world country cheat and racist bass-turd... And what he did in the World Cup says everything about the character of this bum... I'm glad your XMAS is ruined...   Birds of a feather...  :)

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:30 AM

Ihatecheats:

gordonparker:

Ihatecheats:

gordon

Liverpool are one of the greatest teams ever to come out of England, they have the reputation of being hard workers, hard but fair players and a never say die attitude that other teams can only aspire to. They are now managed by arguably the greatest Scottish player ever and their history is one to be respected and admired going back at least to Bill Shankley.

Suarez although a good footballer does not do Liverpool football team any credit with his continual diving and appealing to the referee for a foul or penalty at every chance he gets. If someone was to fart in the crowd Suarez would hit the deck in agony holding his leg.

His blatant hand ball off the line in the last World Cup saying afterwards that he would do it again leaves me thinking its a  pity the name of Liverpool FC is associated with him. I would much rather see Liverpool lose than win with that excuse of a sportsman, but thats only my opinion.

Nothing personal towards you and have a good Xmas I'm away to flush my tampon.

thats more like it lol. I was just have a joke about mate, im sorry if you thought different. have a good chritsmas and a happy new year

gordon

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:31 AM

Topcat488:

gordonparker:

Ihatecheats:

gordon

I'm glad your XMAS is ruined 

thanks! have a good xmas

gordon

• gordonparker
    823 Posts
    Wed, Dec 21 2011 12:32 AM

TEESHOT4:

To change the subject   WGT is screwey----I just played a challange and I lost BUT on 3 holes  I was CLEARLY closer to the pin  but WGT gave  my opponent the  hole.Last hole I was 53 ft from the pin he was 60 ft from the pin---------WHAT GIVES  WGT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I never knew suarez played on here. Now then all of those who don't like him don't go to his profile page and call him a sandbagger

gordon

RSS