Forums

Help › Forums

The Greenbrier Country Club Season Relaunch 2.0!!! 12/31/11!!!! Join today!!

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:14 AM (1 replies)
  • MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2011 6:52 AM

Morning all,

Restarting our season. Came up with better ideas on how to run tournaments, credits, points, etc. 22 week season starts 12/31/11. We have a solid base of 25 members who play regularly. Looking for about 10-15 or so more before season begins. Once season begins, not accepting new members.

If your interested, please message me on this post or send a invite request. I'll be sure accept if it is before the deadline (or unless we fill up). Only have room for 50 members and I've asked my members who are already there to bring in any friends, etc with an incentive. So sign up soon before all the spots are filled!

Mike

• MichaelHazen
    491 Posts
    Thu, Dec 15 2011 9:14 AM

The GBCC Schedule for the relaunch of season 1 is now completed. Here's how it would look......

5 month season (22 weeks)

16 - regular 18 hole events (700 credit purse each)

4 - Majors (1000 credit purse)

1 - TPC for the top 20 players (points based) at the end of the season (1700 credit purse)

1 - Matchplay tournament consisting of the top 10 point earners after the TPC event. The top 2 seeds get a 1st round bye. No purse, this is to decide the Club Champion!

Each week there will also be a CTTH and 9 hole event. Those tournaments are strictly point based. There is no purse for them. CTTH & 9 hole events are worth up to 10 points for the winner (and ladders down) and the 18 is worth 20. The week of Major's every tournament doubles for the week. There is also a extra 1,000 credit payout if any one individual can win all of the 4 majors.

All levels/tiers accepted.......

RSS