Help › Forums

Looking for some friends to play with

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 8 2009 2:25 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • garyputt
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jan 22 2009 6:09 PM

I just found WGT last weekend and am looking for some people to play a round or two with.  I've tried finding others to play with, but I always get rejected for some reason.  Any takers?

• Abak
    62 Posts
    Fri, Jan 23 2009 8:51 AM

I sent you a friend invitation so we can play together if we are both online. Try to make as many friends as possible so you can have more choices.

Cheers

• Kayaker1
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2009 11:46 AM

Hi grayputt,  Welcome aboard.  My screenname is kayaker1, and I am always looking for someone new to play a round with.  If you see me playing send me invite.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Mon, Jan 26 2009 1:11 PM

Haha, no worries Gary and welcome to the WGT!

You're experiencing what I like to call "newbie fright" and it happens to a lot of new players.  Your avg is pretty normal now, but when you first started you were at 150 and it takes 10-14 rounds to get it down to a normal number.  People see your huge average initially and automatically assume you're going to hack it up. 

Now that you have a normal average you should experience much less kicking.

• DeerRun
    230 Posts
    Tue, Jan 27 2009 12:36 AM

Welcome Gary.

• TitleistPro
    94 Posts
    Thu, Jan 29 2009 3:46 PM

hello all and hope you are having a great week.

Can anyone tell me how you actually start a Discussion in the Forum?

Thank you and God Bless!

• emurdock
    3 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2009 1:26 PM

if you see me online, invite me!

• theBigT
    23 Posts
    Sat, Feb 14 2009 8:37 PM

welcome garyputt,glad to have you on board.i still cant send freind invites.i dont know why.if you or anyone out there wants to then invite me cause i could accept them but i cant invite freinds.be glad to shoot with you guys.theBigT

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Feb 15 2009 8:42 PM

Hi BigT, do you not see Add as Friend on people's profile pages, or do you not see Invite to Play next to players with green dots on the WGT Players page?

• chrisdbest
    3 Posts
    Wed, Feb 18 2009 6:07 AM

i am ready for challenge

• PAGES
RSS