Forums

Help › Forums

Our Legends need more team mates!

rated by 0 users
Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:29 AM (6 replies)
  • Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 2:28 PM

Ruff N Rowdy Country Club is looking for experienced players who can laugh at their worst shot and strive for their best. We're a small country club that in all honesty tend to find such joy in beating the Heck out of each other lol.

We're not a country club where you'll just fade into the background because of there being so many other legends. We tend to look to our legends for advice and we strive.... Gawd do we strive ...... to beat up the ones we have hahahahaha!!

We're just a group of friends who want to be able to compete in other competitions that require more legends .....

~Bootsie~

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 4:49 PM

Bootsnbra:

Ruff N Rowdy Country Club is looking for experienced players who can laugh at their worst shot and strive for their best. We're a small country club that in all honesty tend to find such joy in beating the Heck out of each other lol.

We're not a country club where you'll just fade into the background because of there being so many other legends. We tend to look to our legends for advice and we strive.... Gawd do we strive ...... to beat up the ones we have hahahahaha!!

We're just a group of friends who want to be able to compete in other competitions that require more legends .....

~Bootsie~

Bootsie and crowd are good peeps!  They go out of their way to help anyone ( thank you !)

You can't go wrong signing on with the Ruff-N-Rowdy crowd

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 5:51 PM

Don that was just really nice of you to say you made me cry hahahha! hugsss, ~Bootsie~

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 7:25 PM

i hope you get all the Legends you want.....i would think any Legend looking for a club would find a nice home in your club  :)

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 9:13 PM

Beryman:

i hope you get all the Legends you want.....i would think any Legend looking for a club would find a nice home in your club  :)

ok stop you guys are turning me into a mush puppy geesh louise ( slaps forehead like a V8 ) and then gives a shocking look to you guys cuz I can't believe after the week of golf I have had of missing everything I hit I actually nailed myself aaaaaaahahahah

Ty Beryman I love you folks at Electra you are just all such beautiful and classy folks!!

Hugss,

~Bootsie~

• john1402
    240 Posts
    Sat, Dec 3 2011 10:03 PM

am a legend looking for a cc at the mo 

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Dec 4 2011 2:29 AM

john1402:

am a legend looking for a cc at the mo 

gotcha and i sent you invite =)