Forums

Help › Forums

Leaving a CC

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 2 2011 6:07 PM (6 replies)
  • NottiGal
    82 Posts
    Thu, Dec 1 2011 10:40 PM

is it possible for wgt...to let owners of country  clubs know who has just left the club..

owners   could not identify..which player has left the club...only info is the number of members has dropped...this info of who has left the club is usefull to curb repetition on letting those members who has left without  a reason to be accepted  back....

or am i missing something..?? 

notti

• Bidi
    1,948 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 6:09 AM

hi, i'm a CC owner, and each time someone live the club i receive an e-mail with the name of the player....u never received?

• jvr86
    799 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 6:13 AM

yes, yo should receive an email like I do when a player left the my club. Try updating your e-mail adress or send the problem to WGT...

jvr

• xxxcicixxx
    1 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 7:15 AM

Bidi:
    someone live the club

The Foo Fighters, live, this night!!!

• Bootsnbra
    2,322 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 8:20 AM

Sometimes when notifications are sent inside the club forum they have to get tweaked. For example I send my club over to Jerm65 when he watches over my club for me but every time we do it one of us gets our butt stuck in door where we don't get emails or can't read forum. So we have to drop out the club and rejoin. Then it goes back to normal. Hope that helps.

Hugsssss,

~Bootsie~

• royphillips1
    1,278 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 8:22 AM

l have had Members leave then re-aply to join again  its a case of Some want to see if they can join a better Run Club, ect,  if they find they have made a mistake, they will want to get back into their old Club, The Bottom line is, if they are Good Players  and  supported the club when they were members , Why would you not want to take them back ?   l  allways take them back l hold no Grudge against them 

• NottiGal
    82 Posts
    Fri, Dec 2 2011 6:07 PM

thank you everyone for your input.....valuable..to me....seems like i got no email notifications......

as for taking back a player that leaves my cc...thats something personal and will handle it on a case by case basis....

imagine making easy credits   and getting new equiptments ...and help... and ..then leaves club without a reason.....my door will remain shut  to them forever.....no grudges..just wish them good luck and carry on with our lives....:)

notti

RSS