Forums

Help › Forums

Skin XP Points

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 24 2024 4:20 PM (8 replies)
  • alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2024 7:07 AM

Dear WGT Team, we like to see that we can use 1000 XP extra points for every wining in the Skin game. 

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2024 2:27 PM

Excellent point, 3 Hole Practice Skins with 4 players finishing are the best use of time while farming XP to try to level up yourself or your CC.  You can play it for First Round of Day when you get your CDP boost, and then buy a 1HR Ultra XP Boost Juice to really make it pay off.  Best to play with CC members or other Friends to ensure nobody gets mad and Rage Quits on the last hole which screws the other 3 out of the extra XP.

At least I think that's what you were saying?

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Feb 13 2024 9:04 PM

It's hard to tell for sure, but I thought he was suggesting that WGT give you an extra 1000 XP each time you win a skin in a Skins game.

• CSM111
    119 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2024 3:50 AM

Agree

• alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2024 4:05 AM

I use the way you describe it as an XP booster. What I suggest is to add extra points for every skin you win.

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2024 10:48 AM

alpenpirat:

I use the way you describe it as an XP booster. What I suggest is to add extra points for every skin you win.

I mean I guess it would be cool, but I'd rather not get them involved with looking into the skins games - it's already pretty awesome that they give you the huge XP bonus just for playing 3 holes. 

And I would be afraid if they were going to start giving incentives for winning skins in a free "practice" skins game that they might feel the need to take away some of the XP you already get just for participating.  As it is now I just use the free skins for practicing different shots or trying new balls and such and am happy to know I'll get a big XP hit even without winning a single skin.

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2024 11:53 AM

alpenpirat:

I don't think that's a good idea.  If WGT did that, then people would be playing tons of 2-person 18-hole skins games to get the extra 18,000 XP available.  And I'm sure they'd be buying XP boosts on top of that in order to compound that extra XP even more.  People would be playing multiple skins games per day and leveling up like crazy.  

Maybe something like an extra 10 XP per skin would work better.  A small bonus to encourage winning, but not so much XP that it would encourage players wanting to level up to only play Skins games.

Just my thoughts.

• alpenpirat
    1,126 Posts
    Fri, Feb 23 2024 8:19 AM

You're right. If there was an extra bonus for every skin with 1000 points, WGT would drastically reduce the XP points. 25 or 100 are more realistic. I have to admit, I got a little too excited. Since I've mostly played team rounds over the years, things are progressing very slowly. Actually it doesn't matter whether I'm level 103 or 130. Which also gave me the idea that many players no longer stop on the move. But they are and remain quieter.

regads 

Wolfgang 

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Sat, Feb 24 2024 4:20 PM

alpenpirat:

You're right. If there was an extra bonus for every skin with 1000 points, WGT would drastically reduce the XP points. 25 or 100 are more realistic. I have to admit, I got a little too excited. Since I've mostly played team rounds over the years, things are progressing very slowly. Actually it doesn't matter whether I'm level 103 or 130. Which also gave me the idea that many players no longer stop on the move. But they are and remain quieter.

regads 

Wolfgang 

I still say it's one of the few things that work in our favor as players, so why mess with it?

RSS