Forums

Help › Forums

It's OBVIOUS

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:33 PM (1 replies)
  • GITrDONE
    701 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 2:39 PM

It's obvious that someone is determined to ruin the forum experince.I do like posting and post a lot,if I post to much just let me know(WGT ADMIN ONLY).But what I'm talking about is the obvious disregard for other peoples opinion and the way they express it.All I'm asking is to see what you can do to fix this,without the only solution being just shutting it down all together.I,as many others, enjoy reading the forums whether it be for entertainment or to truly find some help with my game.But here lately it has gotten to the point of being useless to read them.I know this is a golf game,and that part I love,but I do like the forums just as much.I know of quite a few of your long time members that have already left.It could be that you don't care if they leave, with the idea that new members will replace them.I do notice a new name at the bottom of the page that ask us to welcome the new members.But now it's sort of like what ole' Forrest Gump said about the box of chocolates when you go to welcome someone.

Just asking

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 6:33 PM

GITrDONE - We hope to keep this a happy place.  The more positive we keep the attitude of the posts and focus on the product the better it will be.  We apologize for the meter and loading issues that trouble some and understand the frustration. We are working on a solution.  We also very much appreciate the constructive feedback.  Let's all just be kind to each other. But in the meantime, have fun and enjoy the holidays.  Hit em straight.

RSS