Help › Forums

update 1.96.1

Thu, Dec 7 2023 12:14 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 9:03 AM

Hey everyone,

update 1.96.1 is out on Android, desktop will soon follow with IOS likely being tomorrow. This addresses the coin room putting/gimme spinning issues and cc leaderboard prizes visual issue. Just as a note though, until both players are on 1.96.1 the coin room issue may still occur. So until we are mandatory with the update, it's possible you will see the issue

• TySrixon13
    143 Posts
    Tue, Nov 28 2023 9:55 AM

You have forgotten about us , the players from the Flash era...Are we gonna ever see the apparel items transfered over to those of us that purchased them , probably not...but lets FORCE a non-removeable white putting line upon them and tell them do DEAL with it !  You peeps are going backwards , wish I could do my job like that and get paid...

• Dougster68
    3 Posts
    Sat, Dec 2 2023 3:23 AM

1.96.1.270414 update here and game has continual load issues never mind on the gimme bug.

Get it sorted WGT. 

• TheDarwin
    4 Posts
    Sun, Dec 3 2023 2:51 PM

Yes, the game is now unplayable. Completely ruined by continual freesing issues. Please sort this out now! 

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 10:14 AM

I used to be able to play the android app on my desktop using the Windows Subsystem for Android, now the game tells me there is an update available, but in the Amazon app store, there isn't one. So I can't play that way anymore...

...any ideas WGT?

• SamSpayed
    4,902 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 10:44 AM

ScottHope:
    I used to be able to play the android app on my desktop using the Windows Subsystem for Android, now the game tells me there is an update available, but in the Amazon app store, there isn't one. So I can't play that way anymore...

If you want to play the Android app on your desktop, you can do so via Bluestacks or Nox (two popular Android emulators for Windows).  Both Bluestacks and Nox get their Android app updates from the Google Play Store, not the Amazon appstore.  The newest version of the WGT app is available now in the Google Play Store.

Just curious... what is the Windows Subsystem for Android, and what advantages would that have over using Bluestacks or Nox?

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Tue, Dec 5 2023 1:33 PM

I have tried Bluestacks but I think it was on my old PC, it ran very slowly and was virtually unusable, no doubt due to the specs of that machine.

The Windows Subsystem for Android just lets you do the same thing as Bluestacks or Nox, but for apps in the Amazon appstore.

If the WGT app doesn't get updated in the Amazon appstore then I may well try Bluestacks again, hopefully it will run okay on my newer PC.

I don't know if WSA has any advantages over Bluestacks or Nox, as I have not used them all.

• Th0maz700
    486 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2023 3:31 AM

Since the last update it is not possible to se "closed tournament results" in ready-go´s. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2023 9:08 AM

ScottHope:

I have tried Bluestacks but I think it was on my old PC, it ran very slowly and was virtually unusable, no doubt due to the specs of that machine.

The Windows Subsystem for Android just lets you do the same thing as Bluestacks or Nox, but for apps in the Amazon appstore.

If the WGT app doesn't get updated in the Amazon appstore then I may well try Bluestacks again, hopefully it will run okay on my newer PC.

I don't know if WSA has any advantages over Bluestacks or Nox, as I have not used them all.

if your machine is able to run bluestacks 5, get that version,(much improved over 4)  Also there is  LDPlayer.  Bluestacks uses a lot of background memory and will cause Nox to slow down, when I get around 34 videos.  I think maybe I need to increase ram on this particular computer.  I run all 3 together every morning watching videos on a win10 machine.  As you are talking about running WSA, that tells me you are running win11.  You do realize Miscrosoft is talking about coming out with win12.

• ScottHope
    10,095 Posts
    Wed, Dec 6 2023 11:07 AM

Thanks Gary. I might have a go with Bluestacks if the Amazon appstore continues to fail to deliver an update.

Win 12 eh? I wonder if that will be another free upgrade.  : )

• PAGES
RSS