Forums

Help › Forums

*** Downtime Tonight 11/14 ***

Thu, Nov 30 2023 10:58 AM (26 replies)
  • WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2023 4:14 PM

Hey everyone, 

We will have downtime tonight starting at 9pm PT. Expected downtime is 3 hours.

Check back tomorrow morning for another post from me with the full release notes!

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 2:46 AM

Thank you.

OPY

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2023 8:30 AM

You can find link to release notes here

• JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 8:18 AM

Since yesterday's update:

coin games "freeze" on final gimme putt with time clock running down to zero then wait a VERY long time until someone forfeits. Loading "circle" continues throughout as shot clock runs down. Had never seen this until yesterday and today.

• JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Thu, Nov 16 2023 2:33 PM

Just happened again, seems to be always when a gimme is the last shot on any given hole. Won't be playing coin games till this is fixed.

Don't know yet if the issue also exists in multiplayer stroke play

• JZoll2
    23 Posts
    Fri, Nov 17 2023 5:37 AM

Day 3 still broke:
    first hole of coin game, game stalled on my gimme to win hole. Seventeen minutes later opponent forfeited, which apparently is the only way to end the session.

• Ferg1945
    2 Posts
    Sun, Nov 19 2023 8:31 PM

Yeah

SO many stalling issues since the latest update.

I think I've figured it out... DO NOT TAKE ANY GIMMES.... putt everything.

I've noticed it tends to stall after a gimme putt.

Maybe not...but it seems that way. I'll have to keep an eye on it and try to putt everything and see if the game continues to stall.

It's so annoying... I'd love for it to go away  lol

• WGTNico
    619 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 10:08 AM

JZoll2:

Since yesterday's update:

coin games "freeze" on final gimme putt with time clock running down to zero then wait a VERY long time until someone forfeits. Loading "circle" continues throughout as shot clock runs down. Had never seen this until yesterday and today.

Thanks for the reports, I've relayed it over internally and we're looking into the issue. We are currently working on performance improvements for the next release and hope this will help with these!

• Thatchweave
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 10:23 AM

I've had the same problem. Also, since yesterday, or maybe Saturday, the chat box is huge as well as the font

• olperfesser
    56 Posts
    Mon, Nov 20 2023 2:31 PM

Today it froze before the gimme, when my opponent was to hit his second shot while I was already on the green. It is getting ridiculous when you can't complete a game.

RSS