Forums

Help › Forums

Wardrobe malfunction

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 14 2023 12:29 PM (4 replies)
  • Speedinc
    62 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2023 10:30 PM

Hey folks. I bought a pair of Puma Jackpot, 5 pocket pants the other day. Wore them once. (Avatar did) When I go to put them back on again, they are no longer white. They are some Olive color. They're white in my apparel closet. But when I put them on the avatar, the color changes. Now I'm not real savvy when it comes to upgrades.(no clue what apparel bonuses are) Am I missing something. Some sort of up grade?

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2023 4:56 AM

Most apparel items have different color options you can select as you reach certain levels (I'm not sure about the ones you purchase through the Pro Shop though as I've never bought anything from there).  Make sure when you select the pants, check below the item info box and see if multiple color options are available - if so maybe you've inadvertently selected Olive instead of white.

I've also seen a discussion on Discord where several people are reporting issues with Puma pants showing one color at the waistband and then another starting at the hips, so WGT might be messing around with the coding to try to resolve that issue and it's causing your described problem.

• Stlkcdc3
    278 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2023 9:41 AM

BlackBogey:

I've also seen a discussion on Discord where several people are reporting issues with Puma pants showing one color at the waistband and then another starting at the hips, so WGT might be messing around with the coding to try to resolve that issue and it's causing your described problem.

Exactly this with my Puma Pants. Once a light gray, now about an inch below the belt is light gray, the rest is so dark almost black. That has to be why I keep missing putts lol.

• SamSpayed
    4,904 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2023 10:08 AM

Speedinc:

Hey folks. I bought a pair of Puma Jackpot, 5 pocket pants the other day. Wore them once. (Avatar did) When I go to put them back on again, they are no longer white. They are some Olive color. They're white in my apparel closet. But when I put them on the avatar, the color changes. Now I'm not real savvy when it comes to upgrades.(no clue what apparel bonuses are) Am I missing something. Some sort of up grade?

It's not an upgrade; it's a bug.  WGT has it in their Bug Log on Discord.  I've asked WGTNico if it's going to be fixed with the next downtime tonight, and he said "I do see the Puma pants ticket in verify which is one final step before done so it's looking pretty likely to be fixed in the downtime/update coming".

• NGauge
    1 Posts
    Tue, Nov 14 2023 12:29 PM

Contacted WGT about my no-longer-white Puma skirt. They said they are aware of the “rendering” problem and will have it fixed when they can. I believe them as they have responded to and fixed various bugs throughout the years. 

RSS