Mon, Nov 6 2023 5:01 PM (64 replies)
  • pgturne
    4,465 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 2:42 PM

Agree get rid if it as well as the caddy

• jacktrade51
    10,918 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 3:45 PM

Just to keep us on subject, we cannot get rid of the white line.  We can turn the caddy off under controls.  Tom.

• Cicero733
    2,296 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 3:58 PM

I’m not overly bothered by the line, but I do have a question. What was the thought or reason behind adding the line? Does it add value to the putting game, was it introduced as an aesthetic balance to the rear view white line, was there some other factor we’re all missing? Just wondering if I might be missing out on a possible game improvement. 

• Bluto346
    74 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:07 PM

jacktrade51:
    We can turn the caddy off under controls

That's a new one on me.

Oh and yeah, that new white line is ridiculous. Whoever thought that one up should be canned.

• gherkinhead1
    245 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:19 PM

Please get rid of the white line or make it an option

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:34 PM

jacktrade51:
    We can turn the caddy off under controls.

There is no setting for turning the caddy off anymore.  That went away when Flash died.

• SamSpayed
    4,909 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 7:37 PM

Cicero733:
    What was the thought or reason behind adding the line? Does it add value to the putting game, was it introduced as an aesthetic balance to the rear view white line, was there some other factor we’re all missing?

Putting: Thick White Line

It adds no value whatsoever.  The WGT community is overwhelmingly against this change.  Yet another change that WGT did not think through 🙄

• EntropiaBones
    16 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 8:59 PM

I actually want the line , but I agree there needs to be a check box to turn it off. 

• Garrett0347
    5 Posts
    Fri, Oct 6 2023 11:39 PM

Agree - get rid of white line.

• millybobs
    6 Posts
    Sat, Oct 7 2023 5:14 AM
    So distracting, not needed, and doesn’t even give the option to switch off. I’ve had it with these changes no one wants. Bye WGT I will check in later in the year to see if it’s gone. If I’m not too busy playing another game.
RSS