Forums

Help › Forums

Latest Update Won't Load...

Mon, Oct 2 2023 10:58 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mojocracker
    18 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 3:15 PM

...I am running the WGT app on an older Mac (I know!!) and have had no previous issues updating it or playing as long as I run minimized with sound off.  

But as of y'day, the app hung cuz Error 10.0.01 or something like that.  

Any ideas or help anybody? 

Thanks!!

• TopShelf2010
    10,881 Posts
    Tue, Sep 26 2023 4:37 PM

mojocracker:

...I am running the WGT app on an older Mac (I know!!) and have had no previous issues updating it or playing as long as I run minimized with sound off.  

But as of y'day, the app hung cuz Error 10.0.01 or something like that.  

Any ideas or help anybody? 

Thanks!!

A fellow member of mine is having an issue as well.

They said they were able to run through Steam if that is an option for you

• DJCAT57
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 6:57 AM

Having the same problem. loaded about half of updated then stop.

• DJCAT57
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 6:59 AM

Having the same problem. loaded about half of updated then stop. They ( WGT ) suggested uninstalling then reinstalling. didn't work

• WGTNico
    622 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2023 8:33 AM

For anyone still having issues with update on a Mac device, your best bet is to quickly delete and redownload the game and it'll work perfectly fine after. 

• classickiwi
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 8:16 AM

Same issue, let me know if you get a fix.

• classickiwi
    2 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 8:17 AM

Same issue

• mojocracker
    18 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 10:48 AM

Tried that.  Doesn't work.  My guess is that I am running an OS <12.0 and it has finally caught up with me in the latest WGT "upgrade".  My old Mac won't run anything higher than 10.13.6 (High Sierra). 

• mojocracker
    18 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 10:49 AM

DJCAT57:

Having the same problem. loaded about half of updated then stop. They ( WGT ) suggested uninstalling then reinstalling. didn't work

Exactly what happened to me. Again and again and again, even after deleting the game and all .dmg's.  

• mojocracker
    18 Posts
    Mon, Oct 2 2023 10:51 AM

DJCAT57:

Same here.  Mac users < OS 12.0 have been bricked by WGT.  They should have an automatic sniffer and legacy build for us.  Unlikely that they will, though, is my guess. 

• PAGES
RSS