Forums

Help › Forums

PLEASE EXPLAIN .....

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 22 2009 10:25 PM (5 replies)
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 1:10 AM

Can somebody please explain to me , that when i pulled up the leader board for almost every tournament, i look in my tier , which is pro, and almost every tournament has a MASTER level winning the tournament, and at least  7 out of the top 10 in my tier are master level.   Why is this?  what is the point of having tiers if its a free for all?

• oneeyed
    14 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 1:50 AM
    hi i believe that when they join the tourney they are pro and have move up to master in the time that tourney is open for so they stay as pro for that tourney they joined, i think
  • kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:09 PM

but are they allowed to use the master clubs?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Dec 20 2009 12:38 PM

The mulitround tournies are played from the pro tees. The fix is in for changing ranks during a tourney so check carefully what you're looking at. 

YJ

• bigdilba01
    219 Posts
    Mon, Dec 21 2009 3:04 AM

yes kiss this is allowed but its only for the tournaments they have entered as a PRO the next tournament they enter as 'now' a master, they will only be able to play in the master tier

• kissfanpdx
    84 Posts
    Tue, Dec 22 2009 10:25 PM

thanks for clearing that up guys, actually now i could care less about the free tournaments, I think they really hit the mark with these ready go tournaments

RSS