Mon, Aug 7 2023 5:53 PM (4 replies)
  • Gatorwolf
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 4:10 PM

My shot meter quit working and looks like I was removed from country club

• Pablo291057
    2 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 3:04 AM

Exactly what has happened to me also! WTF!!!

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Tue, Jul 18 2023 4:35 PM

I just saw on Discord that some owner up and decided to close his club yesterday without informing anyone.  The poster didn't mention the name of the original club, but said they had already started a new one called Funny Brown Sauce Club.  Might be worth it to search it out and see if you recognize any members there, maybe it was possibly your club that got unexpectedly closed? 

Also saw last week that the Ford club was "accidentally" closed and members kind of scattered to the wind.

• AnaNikolaj
    634 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2023 1:24 AM

BlackBogey:

I just saw on Discord that some owner up and decided to close his club yesterday without informing anyone.  The poster didn't mention the name of the original club, but said they had already started a new one called Funny Brown Sauce Club.  Might be worth it to search it out and see if you recognize any members there, maybe it was possibly your club that got unexpectedly closed? 

Also saw last week that the Ford club was "accidentally" closed and members kind of scattered to the wind.

Judging by a post on OPs wall, the club was called Flipping tees.. 

• jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2023 5:53 PM

AnaNikolaj:

BlackBogey:

Judging by a post on OPs wall, the club was called Flipping tees.. 

Any owner that abandons his/her club without notice should be hung.  It happened to me a number of years ago.  We managed to re-build the club under a different name, but that should not happen.  If one takes on the responsibility, see it through.

RSS