Forums

Help › Forums

Free Credits

Sat, Jul 29 2023 3:44 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • NDdude
    1 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 8:06 AM

I hope someone on here can help me.................I can't seem to be able to access videos or take surveys or do anything to earn free credits. I emailed the WGT people and they said not everyone can access the free credits option, Does that sound right to you guys??

• club578
    561 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 8:29 AM

no thats not right been 4-5 days with this *** of no credits available

• GuznekPudda
    5 Posts
    Mon, Jul 17 2023 1:35 PM

No credits available for several days here.

• notbain
    12 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2023 5:55 AM

I get one and the next is Sorry! message

• TWRudge
    11 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2023 9:57 AM

Same here. I get to see a couple of videos then the "Sorry" message. As for surveys, it's very rare that I seem to meet the criteria for the survey.

• Klinker1
    8 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2023 1:25 PM

No videos should be available for all players.  Videos have been down for several days.  All I get is sorry! no video offers are currently available.  Please try again later.  Maybe WGT is trying to make us buy credits.  Just a thought.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2023 12:10 PM

Try the Tap Joy offers. 

I join the free slots games and earn credits that way.  There many other games and offers you can look at as well.  This weekend you can earn double credits.

• BlackBogey
    278 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2023 2:29 PM

Ladychipper:

Try the Tap Joy offers. 

I join the free slots games and earn credits that way.  There many other games and offers you can look at as well.  This weekend you can earn double credits.

I've by far gotten the most credits from Double Credit Weekend TapJoy offers just as you LadyChipper, but even those are hit/miss.  Lots of offers I've completed for no credits, and some that I have gotten credits from took a massive email chain just to get partial credits.

If you are civil and patient with the TapJoy CS Reps you can likely get a favorable result, but still a lot of hoops to jump through that you shouldn't have to.

• Ladychipper
    22,692 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 8:54 AM

BlackBogey:
    lot of hoops to jump through that you shouldn't have to.

Really, I have never had any trouble with them.  They have always been kind to me.

• borntobesting
    9,625 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2023 9:15 AM

Klinker1:

No videos should be available for all players.  Videos have been down for several days.  All I get is sorry! no video offers are currently available.  Please try again later.  Maybe WGT is trying to make us buy credits.  Just a thought.

Are you on an Android device with WiFi? There is a problem with Android devices running on Wi-fi. If you have a Windows computer try downloading BlueStacks android imulator and WGT and run it that way. The videos will work if your PC is connected directly to your modem.

(Edit) and the videos will work on any android device that is on a phone network not running on Wi-Fi

• PAGES
RSS