Forums

Help › Forums

The new Country Club interface?

Sun, Jul 30 2023 3:53 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2023 10:53 AM

Using the Country Club tab on screen 1 of the app gives a whole different screen than before.

1.  Who asked for this?  No posts I saw ever mentioned it.  Why not engineer some of the many changes that have been asked for?

2.  The print is way too small, e.g., for reading how many passes have been used toward the next TW.

3.  WGT also seems to have changed the print size and font for showing CTTH scores in bracket play.  Using zoom used to work for size, but now it blurs the bigger number and it’s unreadable.

Where are the notes about this “update?”  What else did you ruin, WGT?

AKD

• TopShelf2010
    10,880 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2023 1:01 PM

Unless I am mistaken, I could have sworn I read somewhere in these Forums that Nico said they "would be returning to the old style" during the next update.

Please do not hold me to that comment though. LOL

Don

• callaghan159
    6,222 Posts
    Tue, Jul 4 2023 5:05 PM

AlaskanDame:
    for reading how many passes have been used toward the next TW.

I must be blind tonight as I dont even see it. LOL

• RyjaTybas
    5,141 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2023 10:03 AM

AlaskanDame:

Agreed. Sprung out of nowhere with no explanation - and no benefit.

The excuse will probably be "we're synching it with the mobile version" or something.

• AlaskanDame
    18,976 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2023 11:48 AM

RyjaTybas:

AlaskanDame:

Agreed. Sprung out of nowhere with no explanation - and no benefit.

The excuse will probably be "we're synching it with the mobile version" or something.

Mobile version never looked like that til now, but yeah, some lame excuse.

But seems to be back to normal now.  <<<< Scratch that……

• grossstadtkerl
    267 Posts
    Wed, Jul 5 2023 1:52 PM

Where is the Weekly Leaderboard???

Just downloaded the iOS update of the WGT client and I have to say that the new country club UI is really a bad solution, sorry. Is it Possible to get the old one back?

Thanks.

• Groucho77
    14 Posts
    Sat, Jul 8 2023 11:37 PM

The same here as above ….what place is my club in? Where’s the leaderboard on iOS? It’s in Events on some platforms but not iOS…can’t gift as easily….with the new chat….newest posts are at the bottom where you can only see the old posts when typing a response…the newer posts are blocked from view. As a club owner…this is not better in any area…only makes it much easier for your members to leave a;nd join a new club…more bad ideas but I’ll stop my complaining for the moment…Thanks for having a place to bring these problems into the light of day          Groucho77/club owner

• Rick6208
    2,147 Posts
    Mon, Jul 10 2023 6:58 AM

While it took me a bit to get use to it and navigate the new home page, I’m starting to like it ! For me as an owner , I do like that the Message Board is posted right on the Club home page! So if a member has a Birthday, Anniversary or a Big Club tournament is coming up you can post it on your Message board for all to see and does not get hidden by Chat

on the bad side, when you click on Members than their name it no longer takes you to their profile !

• okiechuck
    6,471 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2023 3:19 PM

Most of all these problems could be cured by using the Web page instead of the App. The Web page has more information and detail than the App and the layout is more of what we were used to before the change over. I dreading the day they do away with the web page.

Cheers

• jacktrade51
    10,909 Posts
    Thu, Jul 13 2023 6:51 PM

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

I get AKD, totally confused at first.  I get the following comments, all correct.

No reason for the change, but we adjust.

Tom.

• PAGES
RSS